PDA

View Full Version : which spells/abalities to remove from hotbar at lv 26 paladin

Gyml
01-11-2005, 09:02 PM
<DIV> <DIV>Wife is now lv 26 paladin and with 4 hot bars going I am sure that some of her spells are just upgrades of other spells that she should no longer use, just not sure which is upgrade and what is just a new spell in addition to the others.   hope this makes sence.  I just know she has got to clean up her bars but no idea what to remove and what to leave.</DIV></DIV>

Flet
01-11-2005, 09:12 PM
<DIV>A good way to check some of this is when you click your new spell, does the timer start on another spell so that you can't use it.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Like KICK starts ticking when you Cast CHARGE. So I deleted KICK since I don't think i will ever cast it again since it does less damage.</DIV> <DIV>Same is true for Blessed Weapon...you now have Glorious Weapon that makes BW obsolete.</DIV> <DIV>Look for others like this and you will see which ones are upgrades.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>I have left most of my Taunts up for tanking purposes. Some of them do slightly different things and I use them in different situations. I even keep my low level Taunt up for soloing to complete HOs without using as much Power.</DIV>

Oxboy5
01-11-2005, 10:35 PM
<DIV>Look in your spellbook and remove the gray ones from your hotbars.  IMHO, the only reason to keep a gray in a hotbar is for a low cost HO.  </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Four bars visible at all times eats up too much screen real estate.   I have only two bars visible at all times with the rest tucked away that I can scroll to quickly.  You just don't need Holy Steed or Call to Qeynos onscreen eating up a visible hotbar button.</DIV>

Zasarix
01-11-2005, 10:39 PM
<DIV>Well if you can afford the screen space if your resolution is ungodly, then by all means it helps out SO much.</DIV> <DIV>But if you're running a puny 800x600  Forget it, I've seen how that looks.</DIV>