PDA

View Full Version : Best taunt To do Adept 3

shtychk
01-03-2005, 11:32 PM
<DIV>What LvL 20-29 Adept 3 would you choose?</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>edit:  Actually, What is the best taunt to do adept 3 from lvl 10-29...</DIV><p>Message Edited by shtychkn2 on <span class=date_text>01-03-2005</span> <span class=time_text>10:37 AM</span>

HeraklesMolt
01-04-2005, 04:34 AM
<DIV>At level 39 I have Blinding Light as Adept 3.  I also have Shout as Adept 3.  Noble tone is apprentice 3.  I think the Shout is area of effect taunt, while the Blinding Light is engaged mobs only.  Switching back and forth is working really well for me.</DIV>

Valian1
01-04-2005, 06:03 AM
<DIV>Blinding Light is also a AoE taunt, it will taunt anything thats within its range.</DIV>

HeraklesMolt
01-05-2005, 06:00 AM
<DIV>When we fight two sets of grouped mobs, Blinding Light does not seem to hold agro for me on the non engaged mob.  Only shout appears to.  I will test it again.  When I cast blinding light on one grouped mob, I see all the flames pour out of their faces.  When I do it to two attacking grouped mobs, I only see the flames come out of the engaged mob set.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>When I cast my adept III shout, even if we have like 10 things attacking us, it appears to get all the mob's attention.  Blinding Light does not.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>I will definitely test this again though.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Herak Stonefinger</DIV> <DIV>Level 40 Paladin</DIV><p>Message Edited by HeraklesMolten on <span class=date_text>01-04-2005</span> <span class=time_text>05:01 PM</span>

Darki
01-06-2005, 05:08 PM
According to their descriptions shout, blinding light, and smite prayer all taunt all enemies in a *single encounter*. None of our taunts will span multiple encounters. In order to build hate on multiple encounters you have to use wards, heals, AE attacks, or actually target the second encounter and use an encounter taunt.I doesn't matter how many mobs their are, but rather how many encounters they are split into...<p>Message Edited by Darkith on <span class=date_text>01-06-2005</span> <span class=time_text>04:09 AM</span>