PDA

View Full Version : Lvl 30 spell advice please...

robar
12-31-2004, 11:52 AM
<DIV>I been trying to work out what other paladins use at level 30. So i just decided to post what i have in my bars and maybe get advice on what i shouldnt be using and maybe what i could be using. Are there any here that are stronger spells than others. Yeah welcome to Noobville. Can someone please help me clean this up so i know im getting use of the best that i have?</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Bar 1:</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Sprint</DIV> <DIV>Blazing faith </DIV> <DIV>Fighting chance </DIV> <DIV>kick</DIV> <DIV>inflame</DIV> <DIV>omen of battle</DIV> <DIV>devine vengeance</DIV> <DIV>righteous blow</DIV> <DIV>charge</DIV> <DIV>oath strike</DIV> <DIV>blinding light</DIV> <DIV>unyielding conviction</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Bar 2:</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Divine Inspiration</DIV> <DIV>Demonstration of faith</DIV> <DIV>vigor of trust</DIV> <DIV>blessing of the penitent</DIV> <DIV>knights stance</DIV> <DIV>rescue</DIV> <DIV>blinding bask</DIV> <DIV>smite prayer</DIV> <DIV>prayer of devotion</DIV> <DIV>holy sunder</DIV> <DIV>blessed aid</DIV> <DIV>melee attack</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Bar 3:</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Lay on Hands</DIV> <DIV>Tend wounds</DIV> <DIV>blessed weapon</DIV> <DIV>holy steed</DIV> <DIV>offering of armament</DIV> <DIV>shining beacon</DIV> <DIV>divine wraith</DIV> <DIV>faithful zeal</DIV> <DIV>anciet pledge</DIV> <DIV>call for help</DIV> <DIV>follow</DIV> <DIV>call of qeynos</DIV>

Darki
12-31-2004, 03:20 PM
Yeah I need to do a major reorg on my hot bars too.Glorious Weapon is the upgrade to Blessed Weapon, you should be using it instead.

robar
01-01-2005, 04:25 AM
<DIV>Thanx mate. No one else has any feedback to offer?  :smileysad:</DIV>

H.Kakas
01-01-2005, 05:28 AM
Since Kick is on the same timer as charge why have both?Im also pretty sure Demonstration of faith and Faithfull zeal are on same timer.It all depends what lvl u have your spells too, app1 is very different than adept3 or even master1.If u dont have it yet get Oath strike adept1, its my best damage spell so far at 38.Get your taunts app3 atleast too.