PDA

View Full Version : Problems finding certain spell/art upgrades.

thehunterhunt
12-07-2004, 06:52 PM
<DIV>Are you guys finding that there are some spells/arts that just don't have upgrades in the game? I've tried looking for the APP2 version of a couple spells/arts and just can't seem to find them on an NPC anywhere. Smites Prayer being one of them. Anyone having the same issue?</DIV>

Tears_
12-08-2004, 03:27 PM
<blockquote><hr>thehunterhunted wrote:<DIV>Are you guys finding that there are some spells/arts that just don't have upgrades in the game? I've tried looking for the APP2 version of a couple spells/arts and just can't seem to find them on an NPC anywhere. Smites Prayer being one of them. Anyone having the same issue?</DIV><hr></blockquote>Havent been lookin on the merchants, I just check the brokers before work and before bed. Managed to get about 70% of my spells at Adept 1 level, but like you having trouble with Smites Prayer thats pretty usefull and still App.1 - If i find one anywhere ill be sure to post here

Darki
12-08-2004, 03:42 PM
I skip App II whenever I can. I made friends with a level 28 Alchemist that has offered to make me any level 20 - 29 App III for 15 silver, which is cheaper than the 19 silver App II version.Crafters are your friends!