PDA

View Full Version : im a new lvl 20 paladin, hello ! at lvl 20 what quests give me good armor and weapons (QUEUNOS)

Penp
12-06-2004, 06:04 AM
hiall people speak of armor quest 1, armor quest 2i dont know what they are talking about.who gives those armor quests , my trainer?and beside that very official and so often mentioned armor quests i guess thereis a whole bunch of lvl 20 quests that gives you heavy armor plate parts tooor anice hammer or shield or 2handed weapon?i did TONS of quests yet but all stuff was about lvl 10-15 stuff, now i am lvl 20 and i hope somebody knows some nice queststhank you very much

Arno24
12-06-2004, 07:00 AM
<DIV>I would think these armor quest would be refering to the ones ian gives. He is in the Qeynos Harbor near the building where you did your crusader quest.</DIV>

Khael-
12-06-2004, 03:53 PM
The full name of 'Ian' is Ian Cathlan, in case you're having trouble locating him. Good luck.

roma
12-07-2004, 06:47 PM
<DIV>what about lvl20 weapon quests? do u know anything about it? I can confirm is Ian Cathlan in Qeynos Harbor for the armor quest. I know other people who offer good armor quests for that lvl but those r for light wearers.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>One is Selwyn if i remember well in SQ. A good light armor for lvl20 light armor werarers excluding mystics</DIV>