PDA

View Full Version : Thanks

Elowith
11-10-2018, 05:24 PM
I just wanted to thank all the Devs for being incredibly responsive to fixing the bugs found during beta. Yes, of course, there were, as always, lots of bugs, but I never recall such swift (and pleasant) response and daily patching to bring the changes to the testers. The sometimes sparse patch notes made it quite an adventure to see what was new! A special thanks to Gninja for not only doing all the raid testing, but also getting us a functioning tradeskill line to test during beta. The frequent updates have, I think, allowed more facets of the game to be tested and should allow for a smoother launch of the expansion.

Cyrrena
11-11-2018, 02:38 PM
It does seem to me, that this will be a much smoother launch than the last few expansions. At this late stage, there is not much I am finding as an issue, nor have the people I know that are also testing. There will be bugs of course, but I feel that if this amount of communication and willingness to accept/give responses in a positive manner by players and devs alike, we are going in the correct direction. All of us, devs and players alike, are working together to make this expansion a success.