PDA

View Full Version : Flying mount speed and invocation problems

Whilhelmina
10-26-2018, 04:09 PM
First of all, I have troubles summoning my augury harbinger which keeps departing after a couple seconds, at least in doomfire where I saw it. Before that, I just kept getting the message "your harbinger mount departs". I switched to my appearance mount (Frost Gryphon) as main mount and that one stays.<br /> <br />If the current airspeed is intended, could we get some kind of popup explaining that we can shift-r between "walking flight" and "running flight"? I kept crashing into walls at 1500% speed until I thought "it would be nice if we had some way of toggling this, like switch to walk". I tried it and bingo, I started flying at "previously-regular speed".

Whilhelmina
10-26-2018, 05:04 PM
mmmh, its more complicated than that. After a few zoning around, I stopped flying at 1500% and reverted to normal speed. It's really weird.<br /> <br />Perhaps it's only the first time after failing to cast the mount. And I can cast the Augury harbinger now (in Doomfire). I can't pinpoint it.

Bunji
10-26-2018, 09:10 PM
This seems to be an issue with copied characters. Looking into it. Thanks.

Whilhelmina
10-26-2018, 11:33 PM
You're welcome. I saw players speaking about it, I bugged and feedbacked part of it myself but I couldn't find a thread dedicated to this bug and thought that some kind of group brainstorming could help you figuring it out. It doesn't exactly act out the same way on all chars. This time I couldn't launch at all in EL while it got "fixed" (and broken at the same time) in Doomfire. Odeane was copied 2 days ago, so she's fresh. And on Leucosia which I had copied way before and played a lot, she suddenly broke after using the illusion in "It's not easy being Gangrene".<br />If it's only the copying fact that's a problem, that's ok. But yeah, would be better to make sure it can't trigger on random chars on live afterwards with some specific mounts.