PDA

View Full Version : no beta

Big G
10-23-2018, 02:36 PM
I have pre-ordered, down loaded beta. after going into game a window comes up for the last 2 days, your account does not have the features required to play on this server. what am I doing wrong??

Ceyllynn
10-23-2018, 02:47 PM
did you go on a live account a /beta on a toon?

Oranorn
10-23-2018, 03:27 PM
Check your mail to get access and start the quests (assuming you are actually logged in to beta)

Cyrrena
10-23-2018, 07:59 PM
Yes, make sure to go to live and /copy a character to beta, not sure how long the copy time is right now, I would doodle around, maybe do the daily familiars quest and then log out, close the launcher, reload the launcher, click the toolbox on the middle left hand side, select game version Beta and let the launcher load all the way to the character select screen.<br /><br />After I successfully copied a single character to beta, I started copying one or two others over each time I went onto live, that way when I am ready for a different one, the copy is already there.<br /><br />Only use the /beta once, if the character does not show up, then do it again, every time you /beta, your copy request gets moved to the end of the queue. Last year this was happening and the copy times were extremely long.