PDA

View Full Version : Beta Notes?

Airros
10-23-2018, 01:08 PM
Why are there no Daily Updates on Beta Notes in the section for them on this board, when Beta is being Updated on (pretty much) a daily basis?

Alway
10-23-2018, 01:45 PM
Wondering the same.

Zephanor
10-23-2018, 05:13 PM
It would be nice to see what's being fixed or changed so we can test and confirm that the fix is working properly.

Scrappyz
10-24-2018, 04:43 PM
“It’s working as intended”

Beee
10-25-2018, 06:50 AM
in Discord:<br /><span style="font-size: 16px"><span style="font-family: 'inherit'"><span style="font-size: large"><b><span style="font-size: 16px"><span style="font-family: 'inherit'"><span style="font-size: 16px"><span style="font-family: 'inherit'"><span style="color: #e91e63"><span style="font-family: 'inherit'"><span style="font-size: small"><b>Chrol </b><span style="color: #000000">gestern um 18:40 Uhr</span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></b></span></span></span><br /><span style="color: #e91e63"><span style="font-size: 16px"><span style="font-family: 'inherit'"><b><span style="color: #000000"><span style="font-size: small">Beta Update notes for 10/24/2018 - Working on Beta Update notes</span>.</span></b></span></span></span>

Pixistik
10-25-2018, 01:09 PM
<div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeQuote" data-author="Beee"> <aside> <div class="attribution type">Beee said: <a href="index.php?goto/post&id=6526068#post-6526068" class="AttributionLink">↑</a> </div> <blockquote><span class="ae_quote_symbol">“</span><span class="ae_quote_content">in Discord:<br /><span style="font-size: 16px"><span style="font-family: 'inherit'"><span style="font-size: large"><b><span style="font-size: 16px"><span style="color: #e91e63"><span style="font-size: small">Chrol <span style="color: #000000">gestern um 18:40 Uhr</span></span></span></span></b></span></span></span><br /><span style="color: #e91e63"><span style="font-size: 16px"><span style="font-family: 'inherit'"><b><span style="color: #000000"><span style="font-size: small">Beta Update notes for 10/24/2018 - Working on Beta Update notes</span>.</span></b></span></span></span></span><span class="ae_quote_symbol">”</span></blockquote> </aside></div>See, that's a problem...Why do I have to have a separate program to keep up with whats going on when Daybreak provides them with forums here!?

Dude
10-25-2018, 01:21 PM
<div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeQuote" data-author="Pixistik"> <aside> <div class="attribution type">Pixistik said: <a href="index.php?goto/post&id=6526103#post-6526103" class="AttributionLink">↑</a> </div> <blockquote><span class="ae_quote_symbol">“</span><span class="ae_quote_content">See, that's a problem...Why do I have to have a separate program to keep up with whats going on when Daybreak provides them with forums here!?</span><span class="ae_quote_symbol">”</span></blockquote> </aside></div>I've been asking that since 2016,<br /> <br /><a href="https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq2/index.php?threads/introducing-the-eq2-discord-chat.572491/page-3#post-6373725" class="internalLink">https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...e-eq2-discord-chat.572491/page-3#post-6373725</a>

Adoninilol
10-25-2018, 01:30 PM
<div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeQuote" data-author="Pixistik"> <aside> <div class="attribution type">Pixistik said: <a href="index.php?goto/post&id=6526103#post-6526103" class="AttributionLink">↑</a> </div> <blockquote><span class="ae_quote_symbol">“</span><span class="ae_quote_content">See, that's a problem...Why do I have to have a separate program to keep up with whats going on when Daybreak provides them with forums here!?</span><span class="ae_quote_symbol">”</span></blockquote> </aside></div><div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeQuote" data-author="Dude"> <aside> <div class="attribution type">Dude said: <a href="index.php?goto/post&id=6526104#post-6526104" class="AttributionLink">↑</a> </div> <blockquote><span class="ae_quote_symbol">“</span><span class="ae_quote_content">I've been asking that since 2016,<br /> <br /><a href="https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq2/index.php?threads/introducing-the-eq2-discord-chat.572491/page-3#post-6373725" class="internalLink">https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...e-eq2-discord-chat.572491/page-3#post-6373725</a></span><span class="ae_quote_symbol">”</span></blockquote> </aside></div>Another issue, is the failure to just give people a non speaking rank in discord.<br /> <br />Right now it's a process of banning, and barring people from information not relayed to other publicly view-able places.<br /> <br />I would prefer it if Discord was ran by a third party, not DBG. Developers could then pop into discord, answer questions of unimportant nature and run back to their playground(forums) to do all the serious legwork in terms of feedback/answers.<br /> <br />Personally I hate discord, feel as if it's too hard to find responses to questions, and limits the ability to give feedback.<br /> <br />Although i'm starting to feel like that's the intended purpose.

Pixistik
10-25-2018, 02:35 PM
<div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeQuote" data-author="Adoninilol"> <aside> <div class="attribution type">Adoninilol said: <a href="index.php?goto/post&id=6526106#post-6526106" class="AttributionLink">↑</a> </div> <blockquote><span class="ae_quote_symbol">“</span><span class="ae_quote_content">Another issue, is the failure to just give people a non speaking rank in discord.<br /> <br />Right now it's a process of banning, and barring people from information not relayed to other publicly view-able places.<br /> <br />I would prefer it if Discord was ran by a third party, not DBG. Developers could then pop into discord, answer questions of unimportant nature and run back to their playground(forums) to do all the serious legwork in terms of feedback/answers.<br /> <br />Personally I hate discord, feel as if it's too hard to find responses to questions, and limits the ability to give feedback.<br /> <br />Although i'm starting to feel like that's the intended purpose.</span><span class="ae_quote_symbol">”</span></blockquote> </aside></div>The thing is, if you are not logged on when someone says something important, you never see it..there is no trail for info to go back and research game related stuff. That and you get banned for speaking your mind because sometimes the truth hurts someones feelings.