PDA

View Full Version : add fervor component to offhand or improve celestial mystery

kojika
10-23-2018, 12:35 AM
Added celestial mystery rune is good idea to replace epic 2.0 weapons. But scouts need additional adjustment.<br /><br />Greater relic items we ca obtain from KA and PoP are epic2.0 and Fabled Guk collection reward. <br />All mythical epic2.0 have 35 fervor. It is equal to all classes.<br />One hand weapon from Guk collection reward have 35 fervor and a bit better status than myth epic2.0. It is reasonable imo.<br />Two hand weapon from Guk collection reward have 70 fervor and a bit better status than myth epic2.0 and eth offhand. It is not reasonable and is unfervorable for scouts except beastlord. There is no offhand weapon which has fervor component until PoP (except proc). Scouts have 35 constant fervor behind than two hand classes at this time.<br /><br />Please eliminate this inequality in new expantion.<br />For example, improve Celestial mystery to 70 fervor or add 15 fervor on quest reward offhand. I hope just equal condition for all classes.<br /><br />my 2 cents

Airros
10-23-2018, 01:02 PM
My understanding is that the Off-Hand will have a Purchasable Upgrade from a Vendor, just like the PoP Off-Hand..I believe it said something to that effect, in the message when you looted it?

Cyrrena
10-24-2018, 06:49 PM
<div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeQuote" data-author="Airros"> <aside> <div class="attribution type">Airros said: <a href="index.php?goto/post&id=6525669#post-6525669" class="AttributionLink">↑</a> </div> <blockquote><span class="ae_quote_symbol">“</span><span class="ae_quote_content">My understanding is that the Off-Hand will have a Purchasable Upgrade from a Vendor, just like the PoP Off-Hand..I believe it said something to that effect, in the message when you looted it?</span><span class="ae_quote_symbol">”</span></blockquote> </aside></div>Love the sig Airros.

Uncle
10-24-2018, 07:14 PM
<div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeQuote" data-author="kojika"> <aside> <div class="attribution type">kojika said: <a href="index.php?goto/post&id=6525595#post-6525595" class="AttributionLink">↑</a> </div> <blockquote><span class="ae_quote_symbol">“</span><span class="ae_quote_content">Added celestial mystery rune is good idea to replace epic 2.0 weapons. But scouts need additional adjustment.<br /> <br />Greater relic items we ca obtain from KA and PoP are epic2.0 and Fabled Guk collection reward.<br />All mythical epic2.0 have 35 fervor. It is equal to all classes.<br />One hand weapon from Guk collection reward have 35 fervor and a bit better status than myth epic2.0. It is reasonable imo.<br />Two hand weapon from Guk collection reward have 70 fervor and a bit better status than myth epic2.0 and eth offhand. It is not reasonable and is unfervorable for scouts except beastlord. There is no offhand weapon which has fervor component until PoP (except proc). Scouts have 35 constant fervor behind than two hand classes at this time.<br /> <br />Please eliminate this inequality in new expantion.<br />For example, improve Celestial mystery to 70 fervor or add 15 fervor on quest reward offhand. I hope just equal condition for all classes.<br /> <br />my 2 cents</span><span class="ae_quote_symbol">”</span></blockquote> </aside></div> <br />heres my .02 on this the upgrade for the off hand hit the merchant this morning it has 98 CB OC and 75 base resolve which is levelable weapon/offhand iirc. to me seems to be in line where id expect it to be considering there is CB OC on main hand and range weapons now. no as far as more fevor on the new blue 55 is plenty imho you getting 25(up from 15 for normal mastery on live currently) and 30 from epic 2.0 mythical. Honestly also the rune has greater tag so the ruen will repalce everythign you just mentions as well and this is comming from a scout.<br /> <br />Uncle