PDA

View Full Version : Crashing in first solo instance

Arinna
10-22-2018, 06:40 AM
I didn't see a thread about this, so if I missed it, forgive me.<br /> <br />I've started the signature series, and have been progressing through the first solo instance. However, after killing the third name, before I could continue up the hill to find the next named, my game crashed. No error message, no character select, it just completely closed out. I tried logging back in twice, and both times, it closed out again. Now I am stuck in an endless loop of "log in, close out" with that beta toon. Has anyone else had issues with this?

Arinna
10-22-2018, 06:54 AM
<div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeQuote" data-author="Arinna"> <aside> <div class="attribution type">Arinna said: <a href="index.php?goto/post&id=6525398#post-6525398" class="AttributionLink">↑</a> </div> <blockquote><span class="ae_quote_symbol">“</span><span class="ae_quote_content">I didn't see a thread about this, so if I missed it, forgive me.<br /> <br />I've started the signature series, and have been progressing through the first solo instance. However, after killing the third name, before I could continue up the hill to find the next named, my game crashed. No error message, no character select, it just completely closed out. I tried logging back in twice, and both times, it closed out again. Now I am stuck in an endless loop of "log in, close out" with that beta toon. Has anyone else had issues with this?</span><span class="ae_quote_symbol">”</span></blockquote> </aside></div>So, I figured out that the crash was perpetuating when I would X out the welcome screen on log in. I left it up, called to guild hall, and then was able to X it out without crashing again. Not sure if I'll be able to go back into the zone or not, that's my next test.