PDA

View Full Version : Beta Copy still work

saztoo
10-21-2018, 07:23 PM
I typed beta copy on two of my toons a few days ago and I still dont see them on test.

Kuulei
10-21-2018, 07:30 PM
<div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeQuote" data-author="saztoo"> <aside> <div class="attribution type">saztoo said: <a href="index.php?goto/post&id=6525305#post-6525305" class="AttributionLink">↑</a> </div> <blockquote><span class="ae_quote_symbol">“</span><span class="ae_quote_content">I typed beta copy on two of my toons a few days ago and I still dont see them on test.</span><span class="ae_quote_symbol">”</span></blockquote> </aside></div>They wouldn't be on Public Test server, they would be on <b>Beta</b> server.<br />Copies will not be in the drop-down menu of characters. Just log onto <b>Beta</b> without selecting a character.

Cyrrena
10-22-2018, 05:03 PM
I think you just log in the character you want to copy and type /beta and nothing else. And as Kuulei said, you have to select the last option on the dropdown for Beta and load all the way to the characters select screen.

saztoo
10-22-2018, 07:36 PM
Sorry, i mistyped, I meant the Beta server not test. I typed /beta copy in game a few days ago and still dont see the toon on Beta. I was able to create a new toon and buff to 110.

Cyrrena
10-24-2018, 08:09 AM
<div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeQuote" data-author="saztoo"> <aside> <div class="attribution type">saztoo said: <a href="index.php?goto/post&id=6525501#post-6525501" class="AttributionLink">↑</a> </div> <blockquote><span class="ae_quote_symbol">“</span><span class="ae_quote_content">Sorry, i mistyped, I meant the Beta server not test. I typed /beta copy in game a few days ago and still dont see the toon on Beta. I was able to create a new toon and buff to 110.</span><span class="ae_quote_symbol">”</span></blockquote> </aside></div>Ok maybe I am misunderstanding, so please bear with me. When you are on a live server, are you typing:<br /><br />/beta <enter> or<br /><br />/beta copy <enter><br /><br />? If you are typing /beta copy, I do not believe it will work. If you are just typing /beta and your characters are not copying over there after at least 30 minutes, I think you will need to /petition on live.