PDA

View Full Version : crashing and fatal error message

kerry
10-21-2018, 04:36 PM
Thought the issue was resolved when I played Saturday morning, This Sunday AM pacific it is back and worst, Crashing so often makes the game unplayable for me. Its as if the game reloads after I move around a bit, Then the fatal error message pops up and I can continue playing with that window overlapping my screen or I crash to desktop, Any solution on my end? Ive tried restarting and validating assets to no avail.

Sylvermune
10-21-2018, 05:14 PM
Still has been a problem for well over a week for my two toons in beta. Are you in Doomfire, The Burning Lands perchance as both my toons are stuck there doing the early t/s sig quests?

kerry
10-22-2018, 12:31 PM
<div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeQuote" data-author="Sylvermune"> <aside> <div class="attribution type">Sylvermune said: <a href="index.php?goto/post&id=6525276#post-6525276" class="AttributionLink">↑</a> </div> <blockquote><span class="ae_quote_symbol">“</span><span class="ae_quote_content">Still has been a problem for well over a week for my two toons in beta. Are you in Doomfire, The Burning Lands perchance as both my toons are stuck there doing the early t/s sig quests?[/quote<br /> <br />I am in Doomfire but it happens everywhere,</span><span class="ae_quote_symbol">”</span></blockquote> </aside></div>