PDA

View Full Version : Undeletable PoP Missions?

Sigrdrifa
10-19-2018, 10:21 PM
The first thing I do when I get to Beta on a toon is to delete all quests from my quest journal so I can clearly concentrate on the new content. For some reason, "Run Amok in Fabled Guk" (both Solo and Heroic) are undeletable. That doesn't seem right.

Cyrrena
10-20-2018, 06:10 PM
<div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeQuote" data-author="Sigrdrifa"> <aside> <div class="attribution type">Sigrdrifa said: <a href="index.php?goto/post&id=6524920#post-6524920" class="AttributionLink">↑</a> </div> <blockquote><span class="ae_quote_symbol">“</span><span class="ae_quote_content">The first thing I do when I get to Beta on a toon is to delete all quests from my quest journal so I can clearly concentrate on the new content. For some reason, "Run Amok in Fabled Guk" (both Solo and Heroic) are undeletable. That doesn't seem right.</span><span class="ae_quote_symbol">”</span></blockquote> </aside></div>Try going to the Spirit that is drunk on horseback next to Jerol the mail guy on Mara. Usually that Spirit can delete any quest you want.

Chrol
10-21-2018, 10:16 PM
This is an issue with quests that are auto granted to you. Most are missions so they'll drop out of your journal eventually, but we'll see about getting a way to delete them in a future update. (Might be after expansion.)