PDA

View Full Version : Unable to start Beta because of low level

Mosco
10-17-2018, 02:28 PM
I finally figured out to not have a toon picked to get into beta. if I'd chosen a copied over 103 warden the beta server would just start looking for server #1 after failing to find Halls of Fate.<br /> <br />Once inside I was able to run around everywhere except getting into the library. At 103, my Warden was too low, and since claim rewards is not active how do I get into the upper tiers?<br /> <br />I see Daybreak considers me a new member. Account age 5906 is not new.

Zephanor
10-17-2018, 05:05 PM
New Member just means you don't have a lot of posts here on the forums. As you post more and pass specific post count thresholds the title will change.

Elinea
10-17-2018, 05:09 PM
Did you get the mail and get the token that transports you to the Tribunal?

Ceyllynn
10-17-2018, 10:28 PM
<div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeQuote" data-author="Elinea"> <aside> <div class="attribution type">Elinea said: <a href="index.php?goto/post&id=6524362#post-6524362" class="AttributionLink">↑</a> </div> <blockquote><span class="ae_quote_symbol">“</span><span class="ae_quote_content">Did you get the mail and get the token that transports you to the Tribunal?</span><span class="ae_quote_symbol">”</span></blockquote> </aside></div>i know i haven't

Celan
10-17-2018, 10:58 PM
Don't choose a character from the drop down list on the launchpad when trying to p!ay on the beta server. Just hit the play button and wait for the character selection screen and go from there.<br /> <br />As for not being level 110 and going to the library..... Check the broker for "beta" and buy yourself the beta buffer bauble some nice folks put up there for 2c each. Use it to level to 110, then zone and check your mail. The mail should then be there.

Mosco
10-18-2018, 09:18 AM
I did not get a bauble. But I now have more important things to do. I cannot get two other ascension classes since I'm KOS in Obol Plains. The Geomancers keep porting me out of the zone. The issue is related to the various crafting timelines and factions, which I am now doing.<br /> <br />Every few years since 2005 I have left the game for a period after getting pissed off by the current operator of the game. Now in end game era everything I never did is coming back to haunt me.<br /> <br />For Power issues there is a good solution. Around level 80's the Warden was a sought after member because of the class weapon - Bite of the Wolf. This Baklava type weapon was a huge battery that fed power to everyone in the raid or group

Celan
10-18-2018, 09:48 AM
<div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeQuote" data-author="Mosco"> <aside> <div class="attribution type">Mosco said: <a href="index.php?goto/post&id=6524585#post-6524585" class="AttributionLink">↑</a> </div> <blockquote><span class="ae_quote_symbol">“</span><span class="ae_quote_content">I did not get a bauble. But I now have more important things to do. I cannot get two other ascension classes since I'm KOS in Obol Plains. The Geomancers keep porting me out of the zone. The issue is related to the various crafting timelines and factions, which I am now doing.<br /> <br />Every few years since 2005 I have left the game for a period after getting pissed off by the current operator of the game. Now in end game era everything I never did is coming back to haunt me.<br /> <br />For Power issues there is a good solution. Around level 80's the Warden was a sought after member because of the class weapon - Bite of the Wolf. This Baklava type weapon was a huge battery that fed power to everyone in the raid or group</span><span class="ae_quote_symbol">”</span></blockquote> </aside></div> <br />Mosco, you do not get a bauble. You get a<b> mail </b>when you are<b> level 110, </b>that starts you of into the new zone. If you are <b>not level 110</b>, then as I said before , <b>buy the bauble off of the broker</b> by searching for "beta", then <b>use it to get to level 110</b>. Once you did that <b>zone somewhere</b> else, that should <b>trigger the mail to appear in your mailbox</b>.<br /> <br />The issue about the Geomancers porting you off is part of the <b>adventure signature line</b> in OF, which will resolve itself once you are about 1/3 (rough guess from memory) through with that. Besides that you should have access to 3 ascension trainers (provided you speak the language that comes from the collection). Thaumaturgist and Elementalist in the cave and Etherealist off to the side on one of the platforms of Nye Celona (which you can reach without getting ported off by avoiding the guards).<br />If you have access to Planes of Magic and into the Coliseum of Valour (access is granted during the signature line of Planes of Prophesy), you could also go to the ascension trainer (there is only one that serves all 4 ascension classes) inside the Coliseum.

Mosco
10-19-2018, 01:06 PM
I used a bauble via claim reward to get the toon boost from 104 to 110. Then the toon was ported to beta. I do have PoP but have not progressed to the Coliseum yet. The crafting lines are what I'm dealing with starting with Velous.<br /> <br />I do have bugs also on live. I have sent in bug reports but have heard nothing. Gathering goblin doesn't work. Artisan pony doesn't work. Fabled Familiar does not show up so hard to tell if stats are adjusted. The goblin tickets don't work - no goblin appears.<br /> <br />I have Gorwish as a language yet the Greenmist Crusaders don't understand Satherian (Gorwish). Level 11 Etherealist and used bauble from PoP Collectors Ed to get Geo to lvl 5.<br /> <br />Now have the 110 boost to Adorn, Tinker, and Scribe. Nails are nice. The scribing is kinda bad since there are no class spell recipes between 100 and 110 released yet.