PDA

View Full Version : Overflow in Inventory

Poetic_Justice
10-12-2018, 07:33 PM
Myrist, The Great Library (currently)<br /><br />Item: justicarium cell key<br /><br />Problem: every time I log in, I receive a message saying, You have 1 item in your overflow but my bags are not full.<br />It's always the justicarium cell key. Then it disappears when I try to move it out.

Kaitheel
10-13-2018, 12:29 AM
<div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeQuote" data-author="Poetic_Justice"> <aside> <div class="attribution type">Poetic_Justice said: <a href="index.php?goto/post&id=6523215#post-6523215" class="AttributionLink">↑</a> </div> <blockquote><span class="ae_quote_symbol">“</span><span class="ae_quote_content">Item: justicarium cell key<br /> <br />Problem: every time I log in, I receive a message saying, You have 1 item in your overflow but my bags are not full.<br />It's always the justicarium cell key. Then it disappears when I try to move it out.</span><span class="ae_quote_symbol">”</span></blockquote> </aside></div>This may have been caused when I changed the key to No-Zone. For those, like you, who already had it, and had logged out with it, it can cause this sort of bug. I'm not sure why, nor what a good solution is myself, but the good news is that on live it shouldn't be encountered as the keys will already be No-Zone.<br /> <br />~ Kaitheel

Prissetta
10-13-2018, 08:57 AM
Mine kept saying I had 7 items in overflow - but I had plenty of space in my bags, and nothing showed in overflow on the character window.