PDA

View Full Version : Turning in collections

Anatha
10-10-2018, 05:04 PM
I have turned in 2 collections and did not receive anything for it. Both collections were from the library pages scattered throughout the library.

Kaitheel
10-11-2018, 01:50 AM
Thank you for the report, Anatha! The following changes should be included with tomorrow's Beta update:<br /><ul><li>The Planes of Power collection - Coin and book reward is now given at collection completion, if you do not already have it.</li><li>Deadtime Stories of Bertoxxulous collection - Coin and book reward is now given at collection completion, if you do not already have it.</li></ul>~ Kaitheel

Whilhelmina
10-11-2018, 09:27 PM
Yep, me too, thanks forr the added coin. Both times I had the book, so it probably explains why I only got xp and no quest completion window.

Cyrrena
10-12-2018, 08:03 AM
<div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeQuote" data-author="Kaitheel"> <aside> <div class="attribution type">Kaitheel said: <a href="index.php?goto/post&id=6522760#post-6522760" class="AttributionLink">↑</a> </div> <blockquote><span class="ae_quote_symbol">“</span><span class="ae_quote_content">Thank you for the report, Anatha! The following changes should be included with tomorrow's Beta update:<br /><ul><li>The Planes of Power collection - Coin and book reward is now given at collection completion, if you do not already have it.</li><li>Deadtime Stories of Bertoxxulous collection - Coin and book reward is now given at collection completion, if you do not already have it.</li></ul>~ Kaitheel</span><span class="ae_quote_symbol">”</span></blockquote> </aside></div>Thank you Kaitheel, I bugged this last night.