PDA

View Full Version : Item Examination Bug

Shonshazzitt
10-09-2018, 11:20 PM
If you open your inventory, and right click to examine an item, the game locks up and then exits to desktop.

Gninja
10-10-2018, 01:10 AM
<div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeQuote" data-author="Shonshazzitt"> <aside> <div class="attribution type">Shonshazzitt said: <a href="index.php?goto/post&id=6522388#post-6522388" class="AttributionLink">↑</a> </div> <blockquote><span class="ae_quote_symbol">“</span><span class="ae_quote_content">If you open your inventory, and right click to examine an item, the game locks up and then exits to desktop.</span><span class="ae_quote_symbol">”</span></blockquote> </aside></div> <br />Are you using a custom UI?

Thart
10-10-2018, 01:19 AM
More questions:<br /> <br />Is it just right click, or when you click on "Examine"?<br /> <br />Do mouseovers work okay?<br /> <br />Is it a specific item?

Shonshazzitt
10-10-2018, 01:27 AM
One of the items was in the first trip in the Justice zone, when you needed to speak to Druzzil... One of the beetles on the floor, right clicked it and went to examine. Then it locked up and crash.<br />Also once in chat, I clicked a link in General chat, and boom, right to desktop.

Thart
10-10-2018, 04:10 AM
Okeydokey, we're patching tonight, and there's something in there which may fix your issue. If it happens again after you update let us know and we can dig into it.

Shonshazzitt
10-11-2018, 01:16 AM
<div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeQuote" data-author="Thart"> <aside> <div class="attribution type">Thart said: <a href="index.php?goto/post&id=6522459#post-6522459" class="AttributionLink">↑</a> </div> <blockquote><span class="ae_quote_symbol">“</span><span class="ae_quote_content">Okeydokey, we're patching tonight, and there's something in there which may fix your issue. If it happens again after you update let us know and we can dig into it.</span><span class="ae_quote_symbol">”</span></blockquote> </aside></div>Latest Issue was, I was in the water zone, and got a siren eye LnL, clicked it out of the chat window, and locked up and crashed to desktop. Nothing that I don't do differently in Live =)

Thart
10-11-2018, 04:32 AM
Hmm, interesting. I'm looking at the siren eye LnL item (to confirm, it's <span style="font-family: 'courier new'">aITEM -369307311 1681008609:a siren eye/a</span> right?), but I can't repro, no debug warnings either.<br /> <br />Do you have a custom UI installed?

Shonshazzitt
10-11-2018, 05:17 AM
<div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeQuote" data-author="Thart"> <aside> <div class="attribution type">Thart said: <a href="index.php?goto/post&id=6522794#post-6522794" class="AttributionLink">↑</a> </div> <blockquote><span class="ae_quote_symbol">“</span><span class="ae_quote_content">Hmm, interesting. I'm looking at the siren eye LnL item (to confirm, it's <span style="font-family: 'courier new'">aITEM -369307311 1681008609:a siren eye/a</span> right?), but I can't repro, no debug warnings either.<br /> <br />Do you have a custom UI installed?</span><span class="ae_quote_symbol">”</span></blockquote> </aside></div>I reloaded the default, seems fine now,might have been my install, my game is like almost day 1 LOL