PDA

View Full Version : Chaos Descending: Mount Training and gear Feedback

Caith
10-09-2018, 04:08 AM
Please post any feedback or questions about mount training and mount gear here. Please be as specific as possible, including mount or name of any mount equipment piece.

Monstuhr
10-10-2018, 01:44 AM
Looks like you can only open the mount window when in an open zone where mounts are viewable. You cannot access in the Great Library (presumably you can't access it in your GH either). Would be nice to access this anywhere (or make the message more clear - currently states "no mount equipped.")

Sigrdrifa
10-12-2018, 10:00 PM
I nabbed Errithak, equipped him, and used the levelling boosts to get him to level 10, and I put a saddle on him.<br /> <br />It was only then that I wondered about how his stats changed from level to level. So I removed him from the mounts page to my inventory and destroyed him.<br /> <br />Then I bought another Errithak, summoned him... aaand he's level 10 and has a saddle. Shouldn't that have put me back to an unlevelled mount? And even so, the saddle shouldn't have persisted, should it?<br /> <br />I would expect to be able to destroy the mount, but get a warning if it's been levelled any or given gear.

Sigrdrifa
10-13-2018, 12:30 AM
And now I've checked on another beta toon. Training the mount doesn't increase its stats in any way that I am seeing, is this correct? Therefore, having training levels that do not open new equipment slots is really redundant... just make the next slot require however many days, and not call that a level. I expect that :a level" represents some tangible improvement in the thing being leveled.<br /> <br />Right now we have:<br /> <br /><div style="padding-left: 30px"><span style="text-decoration: underline"><b>Rank 1</b></span></div><div style="padding-left: 30px">Saddle Slot Available</div><div style="padding-left: 30px"><br /></div><div style="padding-left: 30px"><i>Training 3 days</i></div><div style="padding-left: 30px"><span style="text-decoration: underline"><b>Rank 2</b></span></div><div style="padding-left: 30px">1 Barding Slot Added</div><div style="padding-left: 30px"><br /></div><div style="padding-left: 30px"><i>Training 5 days</i></div><div style="padding-left: 30px"><span style="text-decoration: underline"><b>Rank 3</b></span></div><div style="padding-left: 30px">No Improvement</div><div style="padding-left: 30px"><br /></div><div style="padding-left: 30px"><i>Training 7 days</i></div><div style="padding-left: 30px"><span style="text-decoration: underline"><b>Rank 4</b></span></div><div style="padding-left: 30px">Hackamore Slot Added</div><div style="padding-left: 30px"><br /></div><div style="padding-left: 30px"><i>Training 9 days</i></div><div style="padding-left: 30px"><span style="text-decoration: underline"><b>Rank 5</b></span></div><div style="padding-left: 30px">No Improvement</div><div style="padding-left: 30px"><br /></div><div style="padding-left: 30px"><i>Training 11 days</i></div><div style="padding-left: 30px"><span style="text-decoration: underline"><b>Rank 6</b></span></div><div style="padding-left: 30px">1 Barding Slot Added</div><div style="padding-left: 30px"><br /></div><div style="padding-left: 30px"><i>Training 13 days</i></div><div style="padding-left: 30px"><span style="text-decoration: underline"><b>Rank 7</b></span></div><div style="padding-left: 30px">No Improvement</div><div style="padding-left: 30px"><br /></div><div style="padding-left: 30px"><i>Training 15 days</i></div><div style="padding-left: 30px"><span style="text-decoration: underline"><b>Rank 8</b></span></div><div style="padding-left: 30px">Reins slot added</div><div style="padding-left: 30px"><br /></div><div style="padding-left: 30px"><i>Training 17 days</i></div><div style="padding-left: 30px"><span style="text-decoration: underline"><b>Rank 9</b></span></div><div style="padding-left: 30px">No Improvement</div><div style="padding-left: 30px"><br /></div><div style="padding-left: 30px"><i>Training 19 days</i></div><div style="padding-left: 30px"><span style="text-decoration: underline"><b>Rank 10</b></span></div><div style="padding-left: 30px">1 Barding Slot Added</div> <br />Thus rank 3, 5, 7, and 9 seem... bogus. I think you will see people complaining loudly that they feel cheated by those levels (just guessing, as a long-time forum watcher).<br /> <br />This is a total of 99 days training time to get to max level while opening only six slots. I'd be happier with six levels, and if it just has to be 99 days, then I'd much rather see:<br /> <br /><div style="padding-left: 30px"><span style="text-decoration: underline"><b>Rank 1</b></span></div><div style="padding-left: 30px">Saddle Slot Available</div><div style="padding-left: 30px"><br /></div><div style="padding-left: 30px"><i>Training 3 days</i></div><div style="padding-left: 30px"><span style="text-decoration: underline"><b>Rank 2</b></span></div><div style="padding-left: 30px">1 Barding Slot Added</div><div style="padding-left: 30px"><br /></div><div style="padding-left: 30px"><i>Training 12 days</i></div><div style="padding-left: 30px"><span style="text-decoration: underline"><b>Rank 3</b></span></div><div style="padding-left: 30px">Hackamore Slot Added</div><div style="padding-left: 30px"><br /></div><div style="padding-left: 30px"><i>Training 20 days</i></div><div style="padding-left: 30px"><span style="text-decoration: underline"><b>Rank 4</b></span></div><div style="padding-left: 30px">1 Barding Slot Added</div><div style="padding-left: 30px"><br /></div><div style="padding-left: 30px"><i>Training 28 days</i></div><div style="padding-left: 30px"><span style="text-decoration: underline"><b>Rank 5</b></span></div><div style="padding-left: 30px">Reins slot added</div><div style="padding-left: 30px"><br /></div><div style="padding-left: 30px"><i>Training 36 days</i></div><div style="padding-left: 30px"><span style="text-decoration: underline"><b>Rank 6</b></span></div><div style="padding-left: 30px">1 Barding Slot Added</div> <br />People <i>are</i> going to be cranky about the amount of time, there <i>will</i> be the usual complaining about cash grabs and P2W etc., but y'all probably know that already. However, having six levels gives you room in a future release to add new levels for... horseshoes, chanfron, peytrel, and crupper?<br /> <br />Also, are the six locked slots going to be unlocked via the Marketplace, or some other mechanism?