PDA

View Full Version : Detroxxulous, the Plaguelands [Outdoor Zone]

Kander
10-08-2018, 06:09 PM
Please post any feedback, bugs, etc. regarding the outdoor zone Detroxxulous, the Plaguelands. This is the solo overland version of this zone for quests, collections, harvesting, etc.<br /><br />Thanks!

Anatha
10-10-2018, 11:13 PM
I don't know if it is just me but I don't see the portal to this zone in the elemental portal gallery. Can't do any quests if I can't get to the zone. In the gallery, I think I see where the portal needs to go but it is not there for me.

Kander
10-11-2018, 12:17 AM
<div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeQuote" data-author="Anatha"> <aside> <div class="attribution type">Anatha said: <a href="index.php?goto/post&id=6522700#post-6522700" class="AttributionLink">↑</a> </div> <blockquote><span class="ae_quote_symbol">“</span><span class="ae_quote_content">I don't know if it is just me but I don't see the portal to this zone in the elemental portal gallery. Can't do any quests if I can't get to the zone. In the gallery, I think I see where the portal needs to go but it is not there for me.</span><span class="ae_quote_symbol">”</span></blockquote> </aside></div>The Plane of Disease portal is not in the Elemental Portal Gallery, its in the Prophecy Portal Gallery.

Anatha
10-11-2018, 01:01 AM
Ah, thank you!

Cougaria
10-12-2018, 06:51 AM
Ok, it's late and I may be missing something but on a quest in the plane of disease, they want me to feed leeches to a cyst covered bubonian and bring their flesh back as proof. Well, I collected the leeches, but have none to feed them. I click on the mob and no option to feed them, nothing during the fight. So am I missing something?

Kander
10-12-2018, 07:14 PM
Quest questions should be posted in the Quest area.

Towkin
10-14-2018, 04:34 AM
I feel an overwhelming amount of deja vu going in here. I don't remember being able to fly though

Mezaka
10-21-2018, 02:00 AM
The Diseased prowlers are hiding very well - I cannot locate them to be able to update Dr. Arcana's "Dr's Orders: The Plaguelands."

Mezaka
10-21-2018, 02:10 AM
Ok, finally found some - not sure if they share placeholders with the fleshclots and the putrid piles - but this may need to be taken into consideration for the Dr. Aracana quests, otherwise it could be a potential bottleneck.

Sigrdrifa
10-22-2018, 05:17 PM
The path Dr. Arcana walks is a really big circle. Could you keep him circulating in the upper Last Crypts so he's more findable?

Kander
10-22-2018, 11:11 PM
<div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeQuote" data-author="Sigrdrifa"> <aside> <div class="attribution type">Sigrdrifa said: <a href="index.php?goto/post&id=6525480#post-6525480" class="AttributionLink">↑</a> </div> <blockquote><span class="ae_quote_symbol">“</span><span class="ae_quote_content">The path Dr. Arcana walks is a really big circle. Could you keep him circulating in the upper Last Crypts so he's more findable?</span><span class="ae_quote_symbol">”</span></blockquote> </aside></div>We'll look at it.

Kander
10-22-2018, 11:11 PM
<div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeQuote" data-author="Mezaka"> <aside> <div class="attribution type">Mezaka said: <a href="index.php?goto/post&id=6525197#post-6525197" class="AttributionLink">↑</a> </div> <blockquote><span class="ae_quote_symbol">“</span><span class="ae_quote_content">Ok, finally found some - not sure if they share placeholders with the fleshclots and the putrid piles - but this may need to be taken into consideration for the Dr. Aracana quests, otherwise it could be a potential bottleneck.</span><span class="ae_quote_symbol">”</span></blockquote> </aside></div>Absolutely everything in these zones are set to minimum spawns, so the mobs should be up in some number a 100% of the time.