PDA

View Full Version : One week to go, remaining problems list

Whilhelmina
11-23-2017, 11:18 PM
I checked my bonus xp after doing the couple writs I had forgotten on a char and didn't see a change before and after hitting 110.

Niami DenMother
11-23-2017, 11:56 PM
Fixed: Essentials recipe books "should" all be on crafting trainers and guild recipe vendors now. We've been checking a few classes to be sure.<br /> <br />The Planar Adornments recipe book is not on any vendor that I've found yet. (550 adorner was looking for it, so it wasn't a skill level blocking the view)<br /> <br />All crafted carpenter furniture has only the "treasured" label, 200 rent status reduction and no made by tag. The handcrafted and mastercrafted tags needed to be added as appropriate, rent status reduction added accordingly, and the made-by tag added.<br />(I need to go through the rest of my checklist later to see what else is still outstanding before I add it here.)

Whilhelmina
11-24-2017, 12:17 AM
Seems that skill-level blocks seeing the books if you're not 101+ (so 100 doesn't work, kinda weird but *shrugs*)<br />Checked Alchi (wfp), sage (wfp), woodworker (wfp), tailor (nq), weaponsmith (nq), carpenter (nq) and I'll stop there or I'll never go to sleep, I keep finding stuff to check.

Niami DenMother
11-24-2017, 06:48 AM
There are Planar level infuser fragments coming from salvaging the new tier of gear, but I've not found any infusion recipes to go with them.

Whilhelmina
11-24-2017, 08:07 AM
I'm opening a thread to list what remains that is not class-related.<br /> <br /><ul><li>No regular writs : if it stays as it is currently, remember to adjust the woodworking ones who ask for 2 Entwood staff of force and 2 Entwood staff of spirit for a total of 30 sandpaper per craft, so 120 total which makes 4p 20g total</li><li>Essential books cannot be bought on world merchants currently (they're only on beta buffer)</li><li>Vitality bonus doesn't work on beta (not sure if it's intended or not, i can't remember)</li></ul>

Kodimus
11-24-2017, 08:20 AM
<div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeQuote" data-author="Whilhelmina"> <aside> <div class="attribution type">Whilhelmina said: <a href="index.php?goto/post&id=6479345#post-6479345" class="AttributionLink">↑</a> </div> <blockquote><span class="ae_quote_symbol">“</span><span class="ae_quote_content"><ul><li>Vitality bonus doesn't work on beta (not sure if it's intended or not, i can't remember)</li></ul></span><span class="ae_quote_symbol">”</span></blockquote> </aside></div>Did this get broken with the update yesterday? It worked fine for me two days ago.

Dolgrin
11-24-2017, 01:21 PM
Missing:<br />Essential Adorn<br />Green Adorn<br />Transmuting Destillation Books<br />Tinkering Recipes

Whilhelmina
11-24-2017, 05:22 PM
I still think the respawn rate of nodes in Plane of magic is way too slow to accommodate the number of player in need of harvests after launch.<br /> <br />I harvested in Drukyna Marsh, started at 16:59 my time. 15 minutes later, the whole area including the rims where empty.<br />It started respawning at 17:19 which means a 20 minutes timer. And only a couple at a time. which bring the question: is the harvest respawn spread across the entire zone (aka, if you harvest the Drukyna Marsh, can the nodes respawn in Metetherial Plains for example?)<br />I can agree with nodes respawning on the rims of the area, but there's a lot of aggro areas in the whole zone and if a safe spawn gets depleted, it'll be a problem for crafters (I'm doing this on a squishie)<br /> <br />I have now passed the 30 minutes mark and the whole marsh is still bare, only got 3 roots, 2 dark ores, 1 veined stone and 2 dens. I'm standing in the middle (-608, -42, 26 ) with (an empty) track open and it's really disheartening.<br />I saw shinies respawn several times in the meanwhile.<br /> <br />(later)<br /> <br />So I'm now at the 1 hour mark, I made 442 collects around the marsh and on the outskirts of Kandra Uplands, Manacross Island and Pakiat Bluffs. Some nodes respawned several times, but the full node array of Drukyna Marsh never respawned. I never got any fungal outgrowth respawn there either (only one at the feet of a group of aggro mobs). I think maybe half never respawned, so my earlier assumption of "nodes respawning across the whole zone" must be correct, which is very bad news for squishies.<br /> <br /> <br />The number of fish nodes seems fine at a given time even if they're a bit far from the shores for my taste. I haven't checked respawn on those nor yield, the char I'm in having a 75 skill.

Whilhelmina
11-25-2017, 11:10 PM
<div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeQuote" data-author="Kodimus"> <aside> <div class="attribution type">Kodimus said: <a href="index.php?goto/post&id=6479353#post-6479353" class="AttributionLink">↑</a> </div> <blockquote><span class="ae_quote_symbol">“</span><span class="ae_quote_content">Did this get broken with the update yesterday? It worked fine for me two days ago.</span><span class="ae_quote_symbol">”</span></blockquote> </aside></div>ok, triple checked with a new char and my level 109 something I had kept to double check. Level 104 char got 3 891 863 xp + 12 376 124 xp with 40% TS veteran bonus and with 60% TS veteran bonus. Vet bonus showed on char select. Might be beta related anyway.