PDA

View Full Version : Grandmaster's Proficiency not activating...

Edaine
11-11-2017, 01:59 PM
Is it just me or is the effect on my Mantle of the Grandmaster Tailor not activating when I "use" it. It's supposed to apply Grandmaster's Proficiency: Decreases experimental critical failure chance by 5.0%, Increases the amount of durability gained by 5.0, Increases success chance by 1.6%<br /> <br />Will you guys test your cloaks and see if it's giving you the effect. I could tell mine wasn't working because it didn't change my tradeskill stats at all.<br /> <br />Thanks!

Edaine
11-12-2017, 05:47 PM
Bump...anyone else try to use their cloak activation?

Caith
11-12-2017, 10:54 PM
Looks like it was never given a duration, so it would always apply then immediately expire. Should be fixed in the next beta build.

Edaine
11-22-2017, 05:49 AM
<div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeQuote" data-author="Caith"> <aside> <div class="attribution type">Caith said: <a href="index.php?goto/post&id=6477175#post-6477175" class="AttributionLink">↑</a> </div> <blockquote><span class="ae_quote_symbol">“</span><span class="ae_quote_content">Looks like it was never given a duration, so it would always apply then immediately expire. Should be fixed in the next beta build.</span><span class="ae_quote_symbol">”</span></blockquote> </aside></div>It looks like they made this change go on live servers as well, so the live version has no duration. Guess live servers need the patch as well then. Thanks!