PDA

View Full Version : Which race is better suited for the SK class?

Rade
12-21-2004, 11:10 AM
<DIV> <P><SPAN>I just thought I would throw this question out there for the more experienced players to answer. Does race play a major role in the effectiveness of the SK class? I currently have an lvl 23 DE SK, and when grouped with other SKs (especially ones that are either orc or barbarian), I noticed they deal better damage even when they are using the same weapon as my character. </SPAN></P> <P><SPAN>Any suggestions? I have contemplated the idea of starting over with a different race, but wonder if this would really be worth my time. I am still fairly new to EQ, so maybe it is something I am doing? Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.</SPAN></P></DIV> <P><SPAN class=time_text>Edit: NM: Someone bumped a really good thead that answers my initial question:</SPAN> <P><SPAN class=time_text>h<A href="http://eqiiforums.station.sony.com/eq2/board/message?board.id=9&message.id=1681" target=_blank>ttp://eqiiforums.station.sony.com/eq2/board/message?board.id=9&message.id=1681</A></SPAN> <P><SPAN class=time_text></SPAN>  <P><SPAN class=time_text>However, if someone could give me tips on how to be a more effective SK, I would really appreciate it!</SPAN></P><p>Message Edited by Radeus on <span class=date_text>12-20-2004</span> <span class=time_text>10:24 PM</span>