PDA

View Full Version : HORRIABLE weapon selection....

YummiOger
12-18-2004, 07:09 PM
<DIV>MAN!  i personally am really disipointed with the weapon selection we get .. Its like I'm a Druid! There is just such a HUGE difference in the weapons a Warrior can use and we can not.. AND Sense ther is no CLASS on weapons, just skills, we will Never get weapons even Sub Par to a Warrior. </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Now, I understand we gave up some things for Spells .. But over 1/2 the weapons??  thats a little too much 8/ .. and as for Spells .. Ok .. we get spells .. Warriors get just as many abilities that use Power .. SOOOooo what is the Diff between 5 spells +10 abilities ( Crusaders) Vs. 15 abilities ( warriors) ??..</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Anyway back to weapons.. KK some may be saying  " YA! but all the weapons are close to the same anyways" .. Well lets look at a Low Level example ( which will grow in lvls) </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Iron Vouge (Merchant Blort) ----> 1 handed Great Spear  6-18 base damage (at Lv 20) 2.2 delay  (Warrior Usable, Not Crusader)</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>there is not a 1 hand weapon that can do that kind of DPS Pre-20 that a crusader can use to get that .. plus warrior gets the Tower sheild  in the other hand...yay ... And im sure there are others that are like this higher in Lvs..</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>I Apoligize if im ranting , but i really thought SOE would hold up the  " Keep the Tanks balanced" moto they had going into the game.. Because i really like my SK ,, and i really like RPing Him .. BUT i do not like being turned down for a , this is a qoute, "More capable tanking class" AkA warrior..and it has happened more than once 8/ .. anf the other time i was told the group wanted More DPS in their MT than a crusader.. So the got a Warrior with a Nice AX (doh, cant use) and big shield..</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>GGggrrrrr just makes me mad guys 8( .. i needed to vent some </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Well I just think we are choked on Tanking abilities and Weapons right now, maby it will change...</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>What do yall think??</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Yummy </DIV> <DIV>Faydark server</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV> </DIV>

Theodr
12-19-2004, 02:56 AM
<DIV>Though i am not quite as outraged as you are, i would definitely agree. Pal/SK weapon selection should be as it was written in the books. Which is all the weapons we currently use, plus polearms and axes. </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Even if they only gave us great axes and great spears, that's all i really want. For 1 handers swords and hammer/maces are fine with me, let the guards/bers have the rest.</DIV>