PDA

View Full Version : Picture of a *REAL* Unholy Steed

EDG
12-17-2004, 01:50 AM
<DIV><A href="http://tb.eq2guilds.org/image_gallery.vm?categoryId=5847" target=_blank>http://tb.eq2guilds.org/image_gallery.vm?categoryId=5847</A></DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Where can I get that horse?  :smileyhappy:</DIV>

Poena_De
12-17-2004, 01:54 AM
<DIV>You buy it...  </DIV>

Sedden
12-17-2004, 03:44 AM
<DIV>More then just buy... Your guild MUST be lvl 30 and you have to have enough pp PLUS status to buy it</DIV>

vwlsskng
12-17-2004, 08:10 PM
<DIV>I don't understand the fascination with the spectral horse. Am I the only one who thinks it looks lame? It lacks detail. It's merely a ghostly silhouette of what we already have. Ooh. Aah. If the steed were sketetal, with flaming eyes, smoking nostrils and battle armour, then sure, I'd be ogling it.</DIV>

Frostborne
12-17-2004, 08:46 PM
<blockquote><hr>vwlssknght wrote:<DIV>I don't understand the fascination with the spectral horse. Am I the only one who thinks it looks lame? It lacks detail. It's merely a ghostly silhouette of what we already have. Ooh. Aah. If the steed were sketetal, with flaming eyes, smoking nostrils and battle armour, then sure, I'd be ogling it.</div><hr></blockquote>Agreed. But could that be the Qeynos version, and not the undead steed? There are 4 different GL 30 horses, 1 of which is a magic carpet.

Awos
12-18-2004, 12:19 AM
<DIV>I would really like to see something more for our horse though..I mean comon..look at the paladin horse!</DIV>

-ShadoW-
12-18-2004, 12:35 AM
<DIV>wow,nice pony</DIV> <DIV> </DIV>

ArsenaI
12-18-2004, 01:43 PM
<DIV><EM>Quote: Awosso</EM></DIV> <DIV><EM>"I would really like to see something more for our horse though..I mean comon..look at the paladin horse!"</EM></DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Yeah, it has a braided mane and tail and looks like the mount of a fancy lad. Had one admiring my horse in Antonica. The only thing I think they have up on us is some tack, but the ribbon-like reins of the Paladins are terrible. I'll take the flowing grey hair over that braided up prissy stuff anyday. That is not to say our steed doesn't need some work, but I don't see how an evil character could possibly prefer what they have over ours as it is now.</DIV>

Justicar333
12-18-2004, 02:58 PM
<DIV>Having finially got my horse, which took a few hours digging through posts to find out there were venders in a place I never even suspected, let alone have any idea why they are there, I both like and dislike it.  It is very handy, slower than sprinting, but as there is no power bar decrease using it, invaluable for travel.  Going faster would be nice, but I"ve heard unsabistianted rumours it does get faster as you level goes up, which is cool.  My main grip is it's appearance, and I have also heard that changes as the SK levels.  The main reason I think the paladin horse is better is it actually looks like something a paladin would have.  Ours, looks like we jacked it from a run down inn stable.  </DIV>

vontr
12-18-2004, 03:17 PM
<DIV>To the former in this post:</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>No, the horse doesn't get faster</DIV> <DIV>Yes, it is allready 24% faster then running as stated by a Dev (it is unintentional and not going to be fixed...)</DIV>