PDA

View Full Version : In Planing You Think?

GreatReor
12-13-2004, 07:51 AM
<DIV>Was very happy to see this - maybe the devs have something planned? </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>I want that pretty pony :smileytongue:</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV><A href="http://everquest2.station.sony.com/" target=_blank>http://everquest2.station.sony.com/</A></DIV>

PlumpPython
12-13-2004, 10:55 AM
<DIV>You want the Overlord's horse? He's not going to like that. I must be the only person thinks the SK horse is ok.</DIV>

MF2K|Wh
12-13-2004, 02:05 PM
<DIV>I think the horse is fine to. Just glad I can run faster than everyone else hehe</DIV>

VampirePrince
12-13-2004, 02:45 PM
What they do need to fix is the floating issue when the horse and character models doesn't fit eachother

Kredoc
12-13-2004, 06:48 PM
<DIV>What they really need to fix is:</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>You can't do that, the water is too deep!</DIV> <DIV> <DIV>You can't do that, the water is too deep!</DIV> <DIV> <DIV>You can't do that, the water is too deep!</DIV> <DIV> <DIV>You can't do that, the water is too deep!</DIV> <DIV> <DIV>You can't do that, the water is too deep!</DIV> <DIV> <DIV>You can't do that, the water is too deep!</DIV> <DIV> <DIV>You can't do that, the water is too deep!</DIV> <DIV> <DIV>You can't do that, the water is too deep!</DIV> <DIV> <DIV>You can't do that, the water is too deep!</DIV> <DIV> <DIV>You can't do that, the water is too deep!</DIV> <DIV> <DIV>You can't do that, the water is too deep!</DIV> <DIV> <DIV>You can't do that, the water is too deep!</DIV> <DIV> </DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV>

Roland_Descha
12-13-2004, 07:10 PM
<BR> <BLOCKQUOTE> <HR> Kredoc wrote:<BR> <DIV>What they really need to fix is:</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>You can't do that, the water is too deep!</DIV> <DIV> <DIV>You can't do that, the water is too deep!</DIV> <DIV> <DIV>You can't do that, the water is too deep!</DIV> <DIV> <DIV>You can't do that, the water is too deep!</DIV> <DIV> <DIV>You can't do that, the water is too deep!</DIV> <DIV> <DIV>You can't do that, the water is too deep!</DIV> <DIV> <DIV>You can't do that, the water is too deep!</DIV> <DIV> <DIV>You can't do that, the water is too deep!</DIV> <DIV> <DIV>You can't do that, the water is too deep!</DIV> <DIV> <DIV>You can't do that, the water is too deep!</DIV> <DIV> <DIV>You can't do that, the water is too deep!</DIV> <DIV> <DIV>You can't do that, the water is too deep!</DIV> <DIV> </DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV><BR> <HR> </BLOCKQUOTE><BR> lol i love getting that message when i'm not mounted and nowhere near water

Lucifrinia
12-13-2004, 07:15 PM
<DIV>That link does not work for me.  Takes me to the main Sony screen.  What did the devs say?</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Luci</DIV>

GreatReor
12-14-2004, 12:20 AM
<BR> <BLOCKQUOTE> <HR> Lucifrinia wrote:<BR> <DIV>That link does not work for me.  Takes me to the main Sony screen.  What did the devs say?</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Luci</DIV><BR> <HR> </BLOCKQUOTE><BR> I'm just joking round - the horse with the flaming eyes is what I was refering to but like Plumppython said the Overlord isn't big on sharing :smileytongue:

Lucifrinia
12-14-2004, 12:22 AM
<DIV>LOL, as soon as I posted, I figured out what you meant.  It would be cool.  I just want to look like I am sitting on the horse like so many other people.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Luci</DIV>

GreatReor
12-14-2004, 12:25 AM
<DIV>Ya it would be pretty sweet but I'm not to fussed either. I just dinged 18 and looking forward to getting my horse at 20.</DIV>