PDA

View Full Version : Sounds like we have a few SKs that need to go be Paladins...

Dread Invict
12-07-2004, 08:23 AM
<DIV> <P>Death is certain and SKs are meant to deal death. Paladins are self riotous p****s who try to stop the inevitable and make the world fair. Being one of the first to play EQ1 and see the drastic changes that make up the game today (EQ1) I am sure ALL classes with be evened out as more people play them and progress in the game. SOE has a history of evening out the game to make sure everyone is happy. If your not going to play an evil [Removed for Content] and want life to be all roses and tulips go play a Paladin. I am sure the moment you spend your lay on hands to heal a party member and proceed to watch the entire party die when a Dragon or its like is close to death and casts some sort of area effect spell, you will of wished you were an SK and had HT to kill it before it had the chance. Have fun playing your guy and if you dont, go play another class. I wish they still had PVP so I could kill all of you whining [Removed for Content] and put your ears in my house. If you think we are under powered and dont like it, complain to a paladin he might feel sorry for you. </P> <P>Zell</P></DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV> </DIV>

Drax
12-07-2004, 01:36 PM
<DIV>I fail to see the productive point of this post. Instead of complaining about people complaining, make productive points about the SK. Help people play the class, give them advice on gear.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>My SK isn't underpowered, so I'm sure the class can be played just fine.</DIV>