PDA

View Full Version : Demenstration of Faith - Bug?

Deadjest
12-05-2004, 12:06 AM
<DIV>Question here, I have read on the board where some people say when they are on a mob their DoF doesnt auto hit them and so forth.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>But I have encountered somthing different and I am curious if this is the way its ment to be or somthing just effecting me.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>When I cast DoF on another group member when they get hurt, it not only hits them but  if I am down some health it will hit me also.  But it only seems to hit both of us IF I am low on health to.    So for one cast two wards are going up, is this correct?   And yes I tested it befor I came here.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Haruchai</DIV> <DIV>New Shadow Knight on the Board</DIV> <DIV>Highkeep</DIV> <DIV> </DIV>

babrone
12-05-2004, 05:09 AM
<DIV>If you have the mob targeted dof will land on whoever the mob is currently targeting, dunno bout the dmg part, I havent seen that yet.</DIV>

GreatReor
12-06-2004, 12:39 AM
<DIV>All that I have noticed is that you have to target yourself if you are not in combat and then charge in. If i am in combat I use it all the time. It makes you a far better tank and you take far less damage. As for casting it on other people I'm not to sure on that one because I'm generally the tank. Are you apprentice 1 or 3? I have Appentice 3 and I noticed a big diffference when I upgraded. </DIV> <DIV>If I was to complain about any skill it would have to be Faithful Swing. I mean the move costs a chunk of Power and only heals you 20 points of Health. I would like to see big improvements between App 1 and App 3 because right now App 1 is a joke.  </DIV>

Drax
12-06-2004, 12:20 PM
<DIV>Faithful Swing is a low end skill, I don't think it was intended to be used as a lifetap measure. It simply has the benefit of doing such. At 23 Faithful Swing costs insignificant power at Adept 1. It's just an extra attack. I use it alot when soloing to start an HO when Rightous Anger is down, if I'm trying to be Power Effecient.</DIV>

GreatReor
12-07-2004, 12:28 AM
<DIV>sweet I see now - so its not really a healing hit? More a hit that does damage and heals a tiny ammount.</DIV>

TalinorColdwind
12-07-2004, 04:04 PM
<DIV>DoF will cast on the player in your grp that is taking dmg at the time you cast it it is not a bug that is how it works that is why if you are not in a fight and try to cast it. Other wise it  will give you a message that you have no valid target and you have to target a grp. member ie yourself or puller or mt. to cast it.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Talinor 23.5 Sk steamfont</DIV><p>Message Edited by TalinorColdwind on <span class=date_text>12-07-2004</span> <span class=time_text>03:05 AM</span>