PDA

View Full Version : Unholy Steed

StreetL
12-03-2004, 10:33 AM
<DIV><FONT color=#ff0000>I dinged 20 ShadowKnight to find I got Harm Touch and a little nifty puff of smoke when I cast spells.</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT color=#ff0000>What I didn't find is my Unholy Steed.  Now can somebody tell me where the heck is my pony?</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT color=#ff0000>I hear level 20 and I hear people saying you have to buy it somewhere.</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT color=#ff0000>Can anyone confirm this because I really want to ride a horse.</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT color=#ff0000>It's been awhile since I rode a horse.</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT color=#ff0000>Brown Stallion.</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT color=#ff0000> <DIV><FONT color=#ff0000>Reply Please</FONT></DIV>Hmmm....</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT color=#ff0000></FONT> </DIV>

scrumtralesce
12-03-2004, 10:48 AM
<DIV>trainer sells it in north freeport across from the sewers by a tree.  cost like 15 silver or something.</DIV>

xnoo
12-03-2004, 01:41 PM
<DIV>Yes, 3 trainers near a tree. Somehwere in the center. U need the one kneeling. Can't remember the name tho. Unless price has gone up it'll cost you 14sp.</DIV>

StreetL
12-04-2004, 12:23 AM
<DIV>Yeah I went back on the forums and saw that it was 3 Trainers at a Tree, but thanks for the info I rode my pony last night.</DIV> <DIV>Go Brown Stallion go.  I do find it odd that it drowns so easily and Sprint doesn't speed it up , but it does cost mana.</DIV>

Justicar333
12-14-2004, 01:51 PM
<DIV>I've spent all day trying to figure this out, running around trying everywhere I could think of.  Across from a sewer grate under a tree was not one of them. : ) Thx man, giving this a bump for future SK's.</DIV>

metalsab
12-14-2004, 05:31 PM
<blockquote><hr>StreetLaw wrote:<DIV>Yeah I went back on the forums and saw that it was 3 Trainers at a Tree, but thanks for the info I rode my pony last night.</DIV><DIV>Go Brown Stallion go. I do find it odd that it drowns so easily and Sprint doesn't speed it up , but it does cost mana.</DIV><hr></blockquote>Yeah kinda odd. Hopefully that gets fixed. Or make it more "unholy". lol