PDA

View Full Version : Different Taunt skills breaking mez?

N7649U
12-03-2004, 12:32 AM
Hi all this is not a thread about agro or anything like that, I would like to know if the spells we get that increase hate in the early 20's that also have an aoe part, do they break mez? Here are the spells I am asking about:22.6 - Decree of Decay : Increases hate and curses all enemies with a lifetap shield23 - Shriek of Terror : Taunt + AE disease debuffThanks in advance!GornBlackburrow

IBSomnifer
12-03-2004, 12:53 AM
decree of decay doesn't seem to do much of anything. It doesn't appear to lifetap anything..nor does it seem to bring more agro aoe. It might have a single target taunt...but taunt is very hard to confirm unless you PULL agro.Shriek of Terror is not in game.as a lvl 26 sk. I use shout, inflame, ward, group buffs, and bash/sheild stuns for agro. They work well. I havn't recieved another aoe taunt yet...even thought DoD resets the shout timer.<p>Message Edited by IBSomnifer on <span class=date_text>12-02-2004</span> <span class=time_text>02:54 PM</span>

N7649U
12-03-2004, 12:55 AM
Any idea if 23 - Shriek of Terror : Taunt + AE disease debuff breaks mez?GornBlackburrow

Anash
12-03-2004, 01:08 AM
<DIV>Shriek of Terror is not in game.</DIV>

ChaosImbu
12-03-2004, 03:01 AM
Taunts do not break mez. Our AEs do not break mez (but they definitely hit mobs that are not mez'd in unengaged groups).Most likely your #1 culprit for breaking mez is the Crushing Anvil HO. AE HOs do not <B>respect the rainbow</B> (TM).