PDA

View Full Version : Some Adept I's missing in the game ?

Anash
11-28-2004, 05:01 AM
<DIV>Anyone ever notice some Adept I's don't seem to exist ? Like shout, taunt to name a few, maybe they are rare but I have yet to seen any of these ever for sale... As for Power Cleave I don't think it even has a appII upgrade, and have never seen a appIII for it ever.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV>

Anash
11-28-2004, 09:06 AM
<DIV>I went to blackmarket vendor in east freeport and seen some adepts i'd never seen before. Like inflame, righteous blow, Determation of Faith which i promptly bought up fast, even with the 40% mark up I didn't pay more than 30s for one.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>I'm guessing that adepts drop in different areas, its probably why we see the same ones all the time.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV><p>Message Edited by Anash on <span class=date_text>11-27-2004</span> <span class=time_text>08:08 PM</span>

cocoa_boy
11-30-2004, 08:28 PM
I've never used the black market vendor in Freeport. Where can a player find this npc?

WuphonsReach
12-01-2004, 12:12 AM
Swim out to the lighthouse isle in either SFP or EFP. You'll pay a 40% markup.

Anash
12-01-2004, 01:15 AM
<DIV>I'm hooked on the blackmarket vendor, I find alot of nice stuff there, and since Qeynos' population is so huge alot of prices are comparable to Freeports.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>I still wonder about some adepts missing like shout, call of arms. and it seems you always see the same masteries in traders, I wonder if this is a bug or something, I would pay nicely for a harm touch master I !</DIV> <DIV> </DIV>