PDA

View Full Version : How much would you pay for AppIII?

MaddBomber
11-26-2004, 11:53 PM
<DIV> <DIV>Hello all, I'm trying to figure out my selling prices and want to know if you would buy skill upgrades at these prices (appIII).</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>1-9 3sp</DIV> <DIV>10-19 8sp</DIV> <DIV>20-29 26sp</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Comments?</DIV></DIV>

IBSomnifer
11-27-2004, 12:20 AM
1-9 3sp10-19 8sp sounds good20-29 26sp too me sounds a little expensive for app3. adept 3 maybe...but not app3 I'd just use my app2 for 14silver till i get adept1. With about 10-20 upgrades needed from 20-29...thats 2g60s - 5g20s to upgrade just to app3. Then again...i don't know how much it takes to make it. Also people forget that a tank who can't afford app3, or adept 1 taunt spells...isn't goig to tank well. Certain spells should be cheaper then others.

MaddBomber
11-27-2004, 12:43 AM
<DIV>Hmm, the pricing is based off an equation.  The ratio from cost to make and final cost are the same for all three tiers.  As for certain spells being cheaper, to difficult to do from my perspective.  I expect you as the tank to make a choice on what spells are more important for you to get now, and wich ones can wait until your a higher level and the coin is easier to come by.  Being I've never been a 20+ fighter I do not know what ones are more important.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>May I ask what level you are so I know relativly how much coin is worth to you?</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Oh, also items that are used more tend to be of a higher price, not lower.  That's why you see the level 10 summon spell T recruit, going for 1gold + where other 10-19 adept I is going for 20-40sp.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Also you have seen tier3 adept 1 for sell?  I have not yet on my server so not sure how much those are going for, unlike player crafted items (not rare) drops are different in that they are worth more depending on the spell.</DIV><p>Message Edited by MaddBomber83 on <span class=date_text>11-26-2004</span> <span class=time_text>11:51 AM</span>

IBSomnifer
11-27-2004, 01:30 AM
Yes i've seen plenty of teir 3 adept 1s, and a few SK ones. I'd pay max 40s for one good one. There are spells that most feel it would best interest them, as well as the group to lvl up. Taunt, AoE taunt, then.. harm touch, self hit and defence buff, and at least 1 offensive...prefered casted spell like grim coil. The rest arn't needed asap. I'd see paying gold for a master book...just not a adept that will be obsolete in a few lvls. App3 teir 3 or even teir2 arn't completely nessesary to play. So be willing to sell for less.

MaddBomber
11-27-2004, 01:37 AM
<DIV>I see your point.  On my server Adept1 tier 2 goes for 40-20sp depending on the ability.  I have not seen adept1 tier 3 yet, or maybe I did not recognize them.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>At a price of 20sp you would upgrade all your abilities?</DIV> <DIV>Would you upgrade them each level, or save the less important ones for later?</DIV>