PDA

View Full Version : Floating above the horse instead of riding it=Lazy

Dub
11-26-2004, 09:45 AM
<DIV>Im pretty dissapointed that instead of looking like you are sitting on the horse I am hovering above it.  Couldnt the programmers have done a little better job.  Atlease in EQ1 when I rode a horse it actually looked like I was sitting in the saddle.</DIV>

Lee
11-26-2004, 03:26 PM
Same problem here T_T and it just look silly.I guess it is just a problem when the horse graphic is scaled to the race riding it... but **ZOMG**, it is annoying.

Dub
11-26-2004, 07:08 PM
<DIV>Ya, Im gonna /bug it in game.  Hopefully some time down the road they can look into it. </DIV>

vwlsskng
11-26-2004, 08:10 PM
<DIV>When so much of the game's appeal is predicated upon asthetics, this is a sad state of affairds indeed.</DIV><p>Message Edited by vwlssknght on <span class=date_text>11-26-2004</span> <span class=time_text>07:12 AM</span>

IBSomnifer
11-26-2004, 08:20 PM
Its not happening to me. I ride right on the horse. It sounds like a graphics card rendering issue. You should post this problem in "tech support" section.

Lee
11-26-2004, 10:08 PM
Some races are right on their saddles (troll, ogres, ...) but others seems to float over or be "sucked" into their mounts (high elves, wood elves,...).I really don't think this is a video glitch considering that the phenomenon has been comfirmed by various friends whose video card differs.I have reported and bug'ed the problem though.

IBSomnifer
11-27-2004, 12:31 AM
Ahhh ok. I'm a barb. Makes sence that larger races wouldn't have this issue. Yes....then its a animation/display error on programing side.