PDA

View Full Version : Ghoulbane Equivalent?

Graksk
11-26-2004, 03:28 AM
Is there an equivalent weapon quest for shadowknights? I got to the npc in nettleview who starts the ghoulbane quest but she wouldn't talk to me and I got booted out by the guards. I'm hoping that there is a quest for Shadowknights that gives a similar reward since I'd rather not have to make an alt and run through the quest to trade the dusty blue stone.

Jaranna
11-27-2004, 06:24 AM
<DIV>I started the quest before I betrayed.  I'm at the point where I need to go mine in Thundering steppes.  However, at 14, I wasn't anywhere close to the skill needed for that.  Hopefully I'll be able to get back in and talk to the dwarf again.  And hopefully he'll talk to me and continue the quest.  If not, no biggie.  I just wasted about 5 minutes of time.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>I would love to see a similar quest for SKs, though.  I remember one of the quest items for the SK epic in EQ was a Corrupted Ghoulbane.  Perhaps we could have an alternate quest to get the ghoulbane (but for us it would be a quest item, and not a usable sword), then we'd have to finish up the quest by corrupting it.  That way the Paladins can have their ghoulbane, and we can have the corrupted version.</DIV>