PDA

View Full Version : Does our not so unholy looking steed get faster over time?

Dub
11-25-2004, 11:21 PM
<DIV>Was just wondering if the speed of the horse increases over time?  My buddy said if he sprints he is faster than a SK on the unholy steed.</DIV>

Bhodi
11-25-2004, 11:27 PM
<DIV>our Unholy Steed is a battle horse and not Arabian stallion</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>so...Battle horse = stamina</DIV> <DIV>Stallion = speed....</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>have your friend race you from Freeport to Fallen Gate..see who gets there faster...his sprint will only last as far as the first intersection marker near Crossroads..you will win...</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>over long terrain you will alway win</DIV>

Ceban
11-26-2004, 08:07 PM
<DIV>yeah our horse gets faster over time (from what I hear) it slowly goes up i think based on the skill we use to summon it.  From what I hear, it goes u every 10 or 20% of a level so its a slow progression.</DIV>

Gnardl
12-02-2004, 08:59 AM
<DIV>I believe its actually based on the color "con" of the ability...just as other spells...</DIV> <DIV>At 24...the spell is still orange to me...and Ive noticed that between 20 (where I barely outran pathfinding) to 24(where I very much outrun pathfinding) there has been quite a boost.</DIV>