PDA

View Full Version : noob fighter/crusader/sk needin help plz

Estiv
11-25-2004, 09:07 PM
<DIV>Hello I have just crossed over to the darkside from my ez scout/swashbuckler.</DIV> <DIV>I came onto these forums hoping to find the info needed to get me rollin in my path of destruction, only to find that the info is a little better hidden than it is for a scout.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>So, are there any good links that you guys could give me so that I can kind of get an idea of must do quests and armor and such.</DIV> <DIV>Thanks very much.</DIV>

GreatReor
11-26-2004, 02:07 AM
<DIV>I've found these forums very good. There is a thread here gving you a walkthrough to the shadow knight armour quest. However don't do it till you 20th level or you can't wear the stuff. You are probably looking in the wrong place to find the information you seek. Try the Quests forums and you will have better luck. </DIV> <DIV>I followed the walkthroughs on the Quests forums to get my suit on Medium armour and my Zatzys bludge (one handed). Also there is someone in the Temple of War that gives you a really nice shield - he/she is towards the back on the top platform. By memory you have to do a couple of short quests before it is given. Come back when you higher level to do the Shadow Knight Armour quest because a friend who is level 20 is finding it differcult.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Good luck with your search </DIV>