PDA

View Full Version : DROPPED ARMOR thread..

YummiOger
11-20-2004, 06:50 PM
<DIV>PLZ Post: </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Armor NAME:</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Stats and Levels:</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Apropriate Lvs for Encounter:</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Zone / Mob Info:</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Additional Information:</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>SKs will Wreck ya Face!!</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Yummy ...</DIV> <DIV> </DIV>

Dnip
11-21-2004, 02:10 PM
<DIV>With places like allakhazam that have databases already started up in which you can do item searches and sort by zone, type, etc.. I don't see your threads as being very useful.</DIV>

IBSomnifer
11-22-2004, 08:21 PM
Yea...please stop clogging the forum. Just do a quest search. Better yet...do ALL the quest your can...because you need the cash and exp from them as well. Its just better that way.

a orc pa
11-23-2004, 08:07 PM
<DIV> Actually, Allakhazams EQ2 site isn't quite up to par yet. True, you can "kinda" look for items, but, for example, I'm trying to find out where blackened iron brigandine armor drops (what mobs, what zone, what level)....and even though they show the items, I get no other information. Premium account is enable also....</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV> I'm sure it will be just a matter of time before it's up completely, and of the same quality as the original.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV> - OP</DIV><p>Message Edited by a orc pawn on <span class=date_text>11-23-2004</span> <span class=time_text>09:08 AM</span>

Knowledge
11-23-2004, 08:36 PM
<DIV>I have had the blacked iron drop from the fallen guardians.</DIV>

IBSomnifer
11-23-2004, 11:18 PM
This is the best site i ahve found for quests so far. They seem to keep a good updated database. also you DONT have to regester for it.http://eq2.ogaming.com/db/list/quests_A1.php

Roland_Descha
11-24-2004, 12:46 AM
<DIV>^werd</DIV>