PDA

View Full Version : QUEST WEAPONS...

YummiOger
11-20-2004, 06:42 PM
<DIV>Pleaze post:</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Weopon NAME:</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Type and Stats:</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Apropriate Levels:</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Quest Info:</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Additional Info:</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>THANKS!! Good Luck all SKs out there!!</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Lets make this a sticky for all the SKs out there :smileyvery-happy:</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>YUMMY !! </DIV>

darkshadow1
12-03-2004, 03:27 AM
<DIV> <DIV>Pleaze post: This is a quest to get a two handed sword.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Weopon NAME: Not totally sure, something like a Shizra Slicer</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Type and Stats: It is a great sword, hits about 3-9 at levels under 10. Delay: 1.8 or 1.7 seconds</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Apropriate Levels: 6-9</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Quest Info: In scale yard, there is a weaponsmith named shizra or something like that. From the Scale Yard dock, go sraight to the stairs ahead and make a left to the other set of stairs. After the second set of stairs you will pass a shieldsmith and a merchant. There will be a door on the left side pass the merchant that is already open. Talk to her to get it. She will ask you to give a message to someone in the Scale Yard bar. You will then have to report back to her. I am not sure if you have to give the same guy another message... Once it is over you will get the sword.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Additional Info: It's a quick and easy quest for a good item...</DIV> <DIV>If I made any mistakes please correct me.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV> </DIV></DIV>

darkshadow1
12-03-2004, 03:28 AM
<DIV>Pass the merchant the door is on the <FONT color=#ff0000>RIGHT </FONT>not the LEFT.</DIV>