PDA

View Full Version : Shadowknight group evac

Rapinis
11-20-2004, 02:35 AM
<DIV>I see on the sony site that Shadowknights get a group evac which sounds pretty usefull but does anyone know when this spell is available? what level?</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Im assuming the main utility spell difference between pally and SK is the evac compared to the pally resurection?</DIV>

Hagginsb
11-23-2004, 07:31 AM
Good question, I remember seeing this myself and I haven't heard any new information on whether we get it or not. I know scouts get it at lvl 25 or something. Was this something available in beta and not in final?

Jaranna
11-24-2004, 05:53 PM
<DIV>No idea, but I'd like to know as well.  All three spells listed in the magic section for the Shadowknight subclass are not listed on the 1-50 Combat arts/spell list in this forum.  They are:</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Shadowy Elusion: group evac</DIV> <DIV>Malevolent Soldier: Pet spell</DIV> <DIV>Paragon of Malevolence: sounds like a lich spell.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Now, it's very possible that all threeof these infringed too much on another archetype's job.  The pet spell would give someone a "useful" pet without being a necro or conjurer.  The paragon spell would minimize the need for the mage's power healing spells.  And perhaps one of the scout's major archetypal abilities is the group evac.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>I would like to see these implemented though.  I loved running around looking like a skeleton in EQ.  Bring back the Amulet of Necropotence!!!</DIV>