PDA

View Full Version : Dev please help.....

666LIV
11-12-2004, 03:54 AM
<DIV>can you please tell us which stats are used for SKs. The manuals are saying two different things. And i would hate to build up a certain stats thats not even considered for an SK. So is it "int" or is it "wis". Please post something soon to clear up this confusion. Thank you.</DIV>

FleshFlay
11-12-2004, 06:38 AM
<DIV>wis</DIV>

Bellic
11-13-2004, 10:36 PM
<DIV>if you read the forum rules Devs please read type of titles will get locked or deleted or ignored. Besides man this is not a Dev type of question its more like read the manual your game came with.</DIV>

Naghaz Sathrak
11-14-2004, 03:47 AM
<BR> <BLOCKQUOTE> <HR> Bellicus wrote:<BR> <DIV>if you read the forum rules Devs please read type of titles will get locked or deleted or ignored. Besides man this is not a Dev type of question its more like read the manual your game came with.</DIV><BR> <HR> </BLOCKQUOTE> <P> </P> <P>If you read the original post (or any of the many posts regarding this issue) he has read the manual.  The issue is that the manual is contradicted by the player guide, and by beta testers.  In some places it mentions INT, in others it mentions WIS.  </P>

Diern
11-16-2004, 03:49 AM
<DIV>Right now Im thinking it is in fact Intelligence, Shadowknight in EQ 1 was intelligence based. I wouldnt be surprised that the crudaser is wisdom, and when changing to Shadowknight at 20 it shifts too Int.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>At any rate, I think its about time a Developer steeped in and cleared this up for us. The manual and Player guide is conplete contridiction.</DIV>

wka
11-16-2004, 09:18 PM
<DIV>The fighter's guide at eq2players.com has intelligence listed as the stats for a SK's spells.  The manual that came with my game says that SK's get a bonus towards wisdom which leads me to believe that wisdom is the stat needed.  But, who knows.  The guide on the eq2players site was written after the book so who really knows.  A dev response might be the only solution to a correct answer here.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Wkaka</DIV>

Naghaz Sathrak
11-16-2004, 09:40 PM
<DIV>Apparently the Dev's responded, it is in fact Wisdom.  See the other post on this forum for the appropriate link.</DIV>