PDA

View Full Version : Open Portal Between Thambura and OF

Meirril
11-10-2016, 12:47 AM
Wandering around the elven city you pass a portal to Thambura. While us crafters had nothing to do with creating this portal, why can't we use it? I can understand that maybe you don't want to give us access to the portal before we finish the signature quest line, but what about afterwards? Low adventure level crafters might want to use their totem to get to OF, do their repeatable crafting quests and then head to ToT. Why not make it a little easier?

Domino
11-10-2016, 01:31 AM
You CAN use it, once you get to the step in "The Final Blow" where you need to return to Thalumbra. This was in the update notes last week. If you still can't use it, then that's a bug nobody's told me about yet - but I'm pretty sure people did confirm they could use it.

Niami DenMother
11-10-2016, 03:55 AM
<div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeQuote" data-author="Domino"> <aside> <div class="attribution type">Domino said: <a href="index.php?goto/post&id=6389121#post-6389121" class="AttributionLink">↑</a> </div> <blockquote><span class="ae_quote_symbol">“</span><span class="ae_quote_content">You CAN use it, once you get to the step in "The Final Blow" where you need to return to Thalumbra. This was in the update notes last week. If you still can't use it, then that's a bug nobody's told me about yet - but I'm pretty sure people did confirm they could use it.</span><span class="ae_quote_symbol">”</span></blockquote> </aside></div> <br />Yes, I tested this last week and you can use it to get *to* Thalumbra just fine. The return trip is going to be via your Twark totem, because, while the Maldura one no longer gives crafters on "The Final Blow" an error message, it seems to be not porting you back. (We have the totem, so it is "just" a bit of flying from Twark to Nye'Caelona, thankfully.)