PDA

View Full Version : Raffik

Niami DenMother
11-08-2016, 09:35 PM
Think carefully. Raffik really admires the pirate life (Yarrr!)

Elowith
11-09-2016, 08:09 AM
I've dragged him around Oblulus Frontier, and he doesn't seem inclined to say or do anything new. Anyone find a spot that makes him come alive?

Mermut
11-09-2016, 08:37 AM
Nope, I did the same.. even tried talking to most of the NPCs during the 'tour'...

Sambril
11-09-2016, 03:56 PM
Fun quest - Slightly spoiled by being able to see certain NPCs before their time

Kickya
11-09-2016, 04:05 PM
where does this start ?

Sambril
11-09-2016, 04:47 PM
Hints in thread - we don't want to be too spolerish

Chiffon
11-09-2016, 04:54 PM
<div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeQuote"> <aside> <blockquote><span class="ae_quote_symbol">“</span><span class="ae_quote_content">Fun quest - Slightly spoiled by being able to see certain NPCs before their time</span><span class="ae_quote_symbol">”</span></blockquote> </aside></div>I noticed this too when I did the quest yesterday. Domino, you might want to look in to the two furry npcs that show up on the beach before their time.

Shmogre
11-09-2016, 04:56 PM
<div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeQuote" data-author="Kickya"> <aside> <div class="attribution type">Kickya said: <a href="index.php?goto/post&id=6388983#post-6388983" class="AttributionLink">↑</a> </div> <blockquote><span class="ae_quote_symbol">“</span><span class="ae_quote_content">where does this start ?</span><span class="ae_quote_symbol">”</span></blockquote> </aside></div>See Niami's post above for a good clue...the official hint from Domino in the update notes was "Raffik may find it interesting to explore Obulus Frontier with you."

Xianthia
11-09-2016, 04:59 PM
It would be ok for them to be there as you do exploration.<br /> <br />It might serve as a memory trigger for those doing Raffik quest as an "aha" I remember those npcs! Once someone says where to go in any of the chat channels the secretiveness will be gone.

Shmogre
11-09-2016, 05:01 PM
<div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeQuote" data-author="Sambril"> <aside> <div class="attribution type">Sambril said: <a href="index.php?goto/post&id=6388981#post-6388981" class="AttributionLink">↑</a> </div> <blockquote><span class="ae_quote_symbol">“</span><span class="ae_quote_content">Fun quest - Slightly spoiled by being able to see certain NPCs before their time</span><span class="ae_quote_symbol">”</span></blockquote> </aside></div>Also happened to my toons and to a guildmate (Domino, I sent a PM to you with a screenshot and /bugged it in game as well). <br /><br />Definitely a happy storyline...looking forward to future adventures with Raffik. <grin>

Wurm
11-10-2016, 08:19 AM
<div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeQuote" data-author="Shmogre"> <aside> <div class="attribution type">Shmogre said: <a href="index.php?goto/post&id=6389001#post-6389001" class="AttributionLink">↑</a> </div> <blockquote><span class="ae_quote_symbol">“</span><span class="ae_quote_content">Also happened to my toons and to a guildmate (Domino, I sent a PM to you with a screenshot and /bugged it in game as well).<br /> <br />Definitely a happy storyline...looking forward to future adventures with Raffik. <grin></span><span class="ae_quote_symbol">”</span></blockquote> </aside></div> <br />Doing it now and yes I bugged it. Very cool idea I like it!