PDA

View Full Version : Beta Update Notes November 8, 2016

Jamiss
11-08-2016, 07:22 AM
ZONES / POPULATION<br /><i>Lost City of Torsis: The Shrouded Temple [Advanced Solo]</i><br /><ul><li>Spectral Lifetap, cast by mist wraiths, is much less punishing, and is only cast once.</li></ul><i>Crypt of Dalnir: Baron's Workshop [Solo]</i><br /><ul><li>Haggle Baron Dalnir will no longer absorb damage when his forges open.</li></ul>ITEMS<br /><ul><li>Corrected the incorrect Greater Relic flag on the Earring of the Bloodmage</li><li>Ire-Dread, the Undead Devourer may now only be wielded in the primary weapon slot.</li><li>Adjusted the ability mod and potency on Grandmaster's Focus</li></ul>TRADESKILLS<br /><ul><li>Growf now has more quests to offer. The timing on the seedling's growth stages have been set to 2 hours for beta testing purposes, they are intended be closer to a day in the final version.</li><li>Raffik may find it interesting to explore Obulus Frontier with you.</li><li>Corrected the issue that prevented crafted products from benefiting from refining.</li><li>Updated icons on alchemist draughts, some jewelry, and some furniture items</li><li>Glibnox will now give you another Charm of Lost Things if you delete yours while on the quest</li><li>Skethusk will now give you another collection of goblin things if you delete yours before getting the quest it offers</li><li>Astringent herbs for "Guardian of Growf" are now called acrid herbs to avoid confusion with Oogthor's quest</li><li>Recipe and spell scrolls in Arcanna'se spire should now be easier to spot</li><li>More carts now spawn for Brappa's wood collection quest</li><li>Sharpening stones for Irontooth are now slightly larger and easier to spot</li><li>Additional chokidai droppings can now be collected if you need more for Oogthor's daily quest</li><li>The zone Greshdek is in for "Search and Rescue" should now display as 'unknown' and not give away his location with a map highlight</li><li>Relocated some expert level spell scroll recipes from the handcrafted into the advanced sage recipe book</li><li>Added weaponsmith recipes for bandoliers</li><li>Recipes for throwing weapons now make 200 at a time, like arrows</li><li>Taelonar will no longer offer his faction quest until you are on Growf's questline</li><li>Abandoned Mine Tunnel is now a shared zone rather than a solo instance.</li></ul>QUESTS<br /><ul><li>Kunark Ascending: History in Stone - Quest completion now grants enough faction to not be attacked by guards of Nye'Caelona, as intended.</li><li>Parchment Preservation - Quest now awards a book, as the dialogue states.</li><li>Bridge to Success - Approaching Gabrowg now updates the quest, as intended.</li><li>A Goblin Nightmare will no longer be offered if you are on the first step of the quest, Case of the Missing Headpiece.</li><li>Kunark Ascending: History in Stone - Cool down time on the reconstructed obfuscation pylon has been reduced.</li><li>Get a 'Shroom - A proper error message is now displayed when group member does not qualify for shared quest.</li><li>A Mist Call - A proper error message is now displayed when group member does not qualify for shared quest.</li></ul>