PDA

View Full Version : Nye'Caelona faction for crafters?

Shmogre
11-03-2016, 04:53 AM
Hi Domino...is there (or will there be) a way for crafters to get enough faction with the Nye'Caelona folks so we can use the broker, etc. up there?<br /> <br />(If there's already a way and I've missed it, apologies...)

Winddragon
11-03-2016, 05:35 AM
Thought somebody said that the weeklies give the faction? No idea, haven't looked at them in awhile.

Jiko
11-03-2016, 06:10 AM
<div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeQuote" data-author="Shmogre"> <aside> <div class="attribution type">Shmogre said: <a href="index.php?goto/post&id=6386983#post-6386983" class="AttributionLink">↑</a> </div> <blockquote><span class="ae_quote_symbol">“</span><span class="ae_quote_content">Hi Domino...is there (or will there be) a way for crafters to get enough faction with the Nye'Caelona folks so we can use the broker, etc. up there?<br /> <br /> <br /> <br />(If there's already a way and I've missed it, apologies...)</span><span class="ae_quote_symbol">”</span></blockquote> </aside></div> <br /> <br />I think the weekly gives two quests, but not sure.

Shmogre
11-03-2016, 07:39 AM
Thank you both, I completely forgot about Oogthor's quests as an option. I checked, and three of the dailies also give faction with Nye'Caelona (the weekly gives Blank Luclinite Runes, but no Nye'Caelona faction). Now I know there are future commercial dealings in Nye'Caelona for my crafters...much obliged for the tip!