PDA

View Full Version : Beta Update Notes October 30, 2016

Jamiss
10-30-2016, 08:27 PM
GENERAL<br /><ul><li>The hard cap for crit bonus has been increased to 4,000.</li><li>Kunark Ascending crafted and currency purchased expendables have had their stats updated to expansion launch values.</li></ul>ZONES / POPULATION<br /><ul><li>Made several mitigation changes throughout Kunark Ascending zones.</li></ul>TRADESKILLS<br /><ul><li>Kunark Ascending crafted and currency purchased expendables have had their stats updated to expansion launch values.</li></ul>LOYALTY MERCHANT<br /><ul><li>Added the Froglok Meditation Pool and a Skyblade Skiff deed of ownership to the Loyalty Realtor.</li></ul>ABILITIES<br /><ul><li>Brittle Armor, Erosion, and Hangman's Noose now have their final mitigation reduction values.</li><li>Elemental Amalgamation: Corrected an issue with the recast of Elemental Destruction</li><li>Corrected the values for crit bonus to potency prestige conversions.</li></ul><i>Bard</i><br /><ul><li>Zander's Choral Rebuff will now reduce combat mitigation.</li></ul><i>Brigand</i><br /><ul><li>Enhance: Dispatch will now grant an effect that reduces combat mitigation.</li><li>Dispatch Defense will now grant an effect that reduces combat mitigation.</li><li>Noxious Toxin will now grant an effect that reduces combat mitigation.</li><li>Murderous Rake will now reduce combat mitigation.</li></ul><i>Enchanter</i><br /><ul><li>Nullifying Staff will now reduce combat mitigation.</li></ul><i>Channeler</i><br /><ul><li>Poison Arrow will now grant an effect that reduces combat mitigation.</li></ul><i>Coercer</i><br /><ul><li>Enhance: Asylum will now grant an effect that reduces combat mitigation.</li><li>Enhance: Obliterated Psyche will now grant an effect that reduces combat mitigation.</li><li>Edge of Insanity will now grant an effect that reduces combat mitigation.</li><li>Tashiana will now reduce combat mitigation.</li></ul><i>Dirge</i><br /><ul><li>Enhance: Verlien's Keen of Despair will now grant an effect that reduces combat mitigation.</li></ul><i>Illusionist</i><br /><ul><li>Debilitating Nightmares will now grant an effect that reduces combat mitigation.</li></ul><i>Inquisitor</i><br /><ul><li>Enhance: Condemn will now grant an effect that reduces combat mitigation.</li><li>Maladroit will now reduce the target's Fervor</li><li>Enhance: Fanaticism reduces the power cost of Fanaticism by 20% per rank.</li><li>Divine Healing will convert group member’s potency into extra potency.</li><li>Torment will now reduce combat mitigation.</li><li>Writhing Strike will now reduce combat mitigation.</li></ul><i>Paladin</i><br /><ul><li>Enhance: Righteousness will now grant an effect that reduces combat mitigation.</li></ul><i>Shadowknight</i><br /><ul><li>Enhance: Blasphemy will now grant an effect that reduces combat mitigation.</li><li>Enhance: Devouring Mists will now grant an effect that reduces combat mitigation.</li></ul><i>Swashbuckler</i><br /><ul><li>Enhance: Kidney Stab will now grant an effect that reduces combat mitigation.</li><li>Enhance: Flurry of Blades will now grant an effect that reduces combat mitigation.</li><li>Seafury Thrust will now reduce combat mitigation.</li></ul><i>Templar</i><br /><ul><li>Enhance: Mark of Divinity will now grant an effect that reduces combat mitigation.</li><li>Enhance: Rebuke will now grant an effect that reduces combat mitigation.</li></ul><i>Troubador</i><br /><ul><li>Enhance: Depressing Chant will now grant an effect that reduces combat mitigation.</li><li>Enhance: Dancing Blade will now grant an effect that reduces combat mitigation.</li></ul>