PDA

View Full Version : Beta Update Notes October 19, 2016

Jamiss
10-19-2016, 04:36 AM
ZONES / POPULATION<br /><i>The Crypt of Dalnir: Baron's Workshop [Both Versions]</i><br /><ul><li>Mercenaries will no longer be damaged by Caustic Slime.</li><li>The key to the trapped foreman should be easier to find within the Reservoir of Slime.</li></ul><i>The Crypt of Dalnir: Ritual Chamber [Both Versions]</i><br /><ul><li>Progress is saved after activating the rune foundations within the Church of Kly should you leave the crypt.</li></ul><i>The Crypt of Dalnir: Wizard's Den [Both Versions]</i><br /><ul><li>Nazkra's legion should no longer respawn after he is defeated.</li></ul><i>The Lost City of Torsis: The Shrouded Temple [Both Versions]</i><br /><ul><li>The Meld of Haze will no longer remain hidden for the remainder of its encounter.</li></ul>QUESTS<br /><ul><li>Damage the Trust - Players should now receive updates for this quest when in a group, even if another player, merc, or pet lands the killing blow.</li><li>Kunark Ascending: History in Stone - Rune-inscribed stones are more noticeable.</li><li>Kunark Ascending: A Chosen Weapon - Dalnir in "Crypt of Dalnir: Baron's Workshop [Solo]" will now advance the quest, as intended.</li><li>Toes, Teeth, and Death - Goblish-carved stones are more noticeable.</li><li>Kunark Ascending: Beyond the Veil - Quest now specifies "Arcanna'se Spire: Revealed" as the zone required.</li><li>Cae'Dal language collection - All rarity has been removed.</li></ul>TRADESKILLS<br /><ul><li>Crafted arrows (both handcrafted and mastercrafted) now have the same names as the recipes that make them</li><li>Cobalt window of Zou Kunnen is now correctly named</li><li>The injured goblin should now have a quest feather when you need to return to him with the healing brew</li><li>The Tradeskill beta buffer will now offer you "Search and Rescue" if you have finished "Scrying Eyes" but no longer have the goblin relics to acquire the quest again</li><li>The goblin relics collection is no longer required to obtain "Search and Rescue" and thus is no longer available in Obulus Frontier</li><li>The collection of goblin items that offers "Search and Rescue" is now rewarded by Skethusk when you complete her quest "Figurine the Profits"</li><li>Skethusk's quest will now send you into an abandoned mine tunnel to search for the figurine. (This tunnel may not yet be available immediately after the beta update)</li><li>Glibnox's subsequent quest "Search and Rescue" should also direct you into that tunnel, and out the other end</li><li>Selisk, Sokszar, and Skethusk's quests now grant some Crusaders of Greenmist faction</li><li>Handcrafted arrow recipes now make 200 rather than 100 at pristine quality</li><li>Oogthor now correctly removes quest recipes and the chokidai pup from you at quest turn in. He also removes your snacky snacks.</li><li>Bloody Tooth Mercenary Gear recipe book is no longer 1-charge only.</li><li>Handcrafted weapons now have updated appearances and names</li></ul>