PDA

View Full Version : Klickanon or Klick'anon

Sintropy
11-12-2015, 06:52 PM
Wasn't it mentioned in the live stream that there would be a city of Klickanon? Is this just a lore element that I missed while doing the quests or is this a raid zone? Or is this something that is coming later?

Kaitheel
11-12-2015, 10:31 PM
No, that wasn't stated, but Klick'Anon did come up during the prelude event. Maybe that is what you were thinking of?<br /> <br />The undertoks and undergolems from Maldura were searching for the lost cities of Moradhim and Klick'Anon, hence why they were all over the natural landmasses of Norrath.<br /> <br />~ Kaitheel

Sintropy
11-13-2015, 01:30 PM
<div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeQuote" data-author="Kaitheel"> <aside> <div class="attribution type">Kaitheel said: <a href="index.php?goto/post&id=6282835#post-6282835" class="AttributionLink">↑</a> </div> <blockquote><span class="ae_quote_symbol">“</span><span class="ae_quote_content">No, that wasn't stated, but Klick'Anon did come up during the prelude event. Maybe that is what you were thinking of?<br /> <br /> <br /> <br />The undertoks and undergolems from Maldura were searching for the lost cities of Moradhim and Klick'Anon, hence why they were all over the natural landmasses of Norrath.<br /> <br /> <br /> <br />~ Kaitheel</span><span class="ae_quote_symbol">”</span></blockquote> </aside></div> <br /> <br />Thank you for clearing that up. I remember the progression on the lore now and see why I got them messed up.

Kaitheel
11-13-2015, 05:09 PM
<div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeQuote" data-author="Sintropy"> <aside> <div class="attribution type">Sintropy said: <a href="index.php?goto/post&id=6283035#post-6283035" class="AttributionLink">↑</a> </div> <blockquote><span class="ae_quote_symbol">“</span><span class="ae_quote_content">Thank you for clearing that up. I remember the progression on the lore now and see why I got them messed up.</span><span class="ae_quote_symbol">”</span></blockquote> </aside></div> <br />No problem!<br /> <br />~ Kaitheel

Rainmare
11-14-2015, 08:39 AM
what sparks my curiousity is we seem to know know at least the realms of 3 of the 4 gods that Theer has been known to have killed. Disease, Magic, Growth...I'm curious who the 4th one is, if it's not Anashti.<br /> <br />one of the questgivers is a follower of Sul. the Glaufaye say they were made by the former Goddess of Magic and/or deity of Growth. (they claim to be keeping the relic of 4 deities, but one of them they lost all the artifacts due to being raided)<br /> <br />they talk about disease and decay as being part of the 'Song of Life'. maybe if you get enough faction with them other questgivers give the realms of the last god/goddess they follow? cause I'm guessing the 4 are Disease/Growth/Magic and (blank)...whic are probably the same 4 that sacrified themselves to get Theer shoved to the void, as they claimed they were destroyed in the name of Balance.