PDA

View Full Version : Live Rewards

Skovari
11-12-2015, 06:23 PM
I've just done all I need to do for a second time with a new character to get another set of rewards on the live server. However the /claim is not showing any additional items (the mount for example) to get.<br /> <br />So the question is when looking on beta, how can I tell if I have done all I need to do in order to get the reward? I received the quest line rewards for the tradeskill and adventure Sig lines. I also have done 12 quests in Maldura and 26 in Thalumbra. What else do I need to look at? Or does it take time for the reward to appear on live?

Mogrim
11-12-2015, 06:25 PM
Sometimes it takes a few minutes/hours.

Arco
11-12-2015, 06:27 PM
Look them up your achievements window. <br /><br />When you select an achievement, it'll let you know how much you have or have not completed for that achievement.

Skovari
11-12-2015, 06:43 PM
<div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeQuote" data-author="Arco"> <aside> <div class="attribution type">Arco said: <a href="index.php?goto/post&id=6282712#post-6282712" class="AttributionLink">↑</a> </div> <blockquote><span class="ae_quote_symbol">“</span><span class="ae_quote_content">Look them up your achievements window.<br /> <br />When you select an achievement, it'll let you know how much you have or have not completed for that achievement.</span><span class="ae_quote_symbol">”</span></blockquote> </aside></div> <br />What achievement am I looking for exactly to see? I'm not speaking of the reward for doing all the heroics.

Arco
11-12-2015, 07:00 PM
I'd have to log in to give more specific directions... but the Tradeskill achievements would be in the Tradeskill section.<br /><br />If there's a General section or Quest section, the adv quests would probably be in that section....<br /><br />So,<br />Tradeskill -> Thalumbra -> select non highlighted achievements to see what you're missing <br />General (Quest?) -> Thalumbra