PDA

View Full Version : TS/ADV shinies?

Materfarmer
11-08-2015, 03:04 PM
I thought I remember a post or maybe dev saying in video there would be collections requiring finishing both signature lines. Is this still the case? I had a friend w/ earring of solstice say he could see shinies on one toon but not on another that had finished both. Just some clarification please so i know whether to complete earring on some toons.

Sigrdrifa
11-08-2015, 04:48 PM
Absolutely true in Beta. There are <a href="http://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/Terrors_of_Thalumbra_Collection_Timeline#Tradeskil l_Collections" target="_blank" class="externalLink" rel="nofollow"><b>two "pure tradeskill" collections in Maldura</b></a>, but there are red shinies marked with a (<b>!</b>) in the advanced solos you can collect. They're NO-TRADE.<br /> <br />So far, <a href="http://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/Terrors_of_Thalumbra_Collection_Timeline#Advanced_ Solos_2" target="_blank" class="externalLink" rel="nofollow"><b>I have found two such collections</b></a>, but I have not run a bunch of instances yet.

Materfarmer
11-08-2015, 05:22 PM
So we in fact will need to finish both Signature lines to see the (!) reds or will the earring suffice?

Materfarmer
11-08-2015, 10:04 PM
great..thank you

Sigrdrifa
11-09-2015, 08:25 AM
<div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeQuote" data-author="Materfarmer"> <aside> <div class="attribution type">Materfarmer said: <a href="index.php?goto/post&id=6280821#post-6280821" class="AttributionLink">↑</a> </div> <blockquote><span class="ae_quote_symbol">“</span><span class="ae_quote_content">So we in fact will need to finish both Signature lines to see the (!) reds or will the earring suffice?</span><span class="ae_quote_symbol">”</span></blockquote> </aside></div>As far as I know, you just have to be a level 100 adventurer, and you have to be able to clear out the sections of the Advanced Solo zones where these shinies spawn. The signature quests have nothing to do with it: Earring of the Solstice + Level 100 adventurer.

Domino
11-10-2015, 08:19 AM
<div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeQuote" data-author="Sigrdrifa"> <aside> <div class="attribution type">Sigrdrifa said: <a href="index.php?goto/post&id=6280881#post-6280881" class="AttributionLink">↑</a> </div> <blockquote><span class="ae_quote_symbol">“</span><span class="ae_quote_content">As far as I know, you just have to be a level 100 adventurer, and you have to be able to clear out the sections of the Advanced Solo zones where these shinies spawn. The signature quests have nothing to do with it: Earring of the Solstice + Level 100 adventurer.</span><span class="ae_quote_symbol">”</span></blockquote> </aside></div>The actual requirements to see them are Earring of the Solstice + completed "What Lies Beneath". Plus, of course, being able to kill stuff in those instances. They reward level 100 adventurer gear, so if you're not a level 100 adventurer also, you're not missing anything by not getting to them.