PDA

View Full Version : Ethereal Weapons and relic war runes..

Enigma
11-07-2015, 07:50 AM
So having these ethereal effects on war runes and then it being relic means we can only use one ethereal effect at even given time and not be able to use a actual relic item like the cloak?<br /> <br />Who would want to give up their ethereal weapons for any ToT weapon? Not to mention these new ToT weapons have low rating and you would have to give up a current war rune just so you can get a ethereal effect on your weapon.<br /> <br />I don't know, this all seems off imo.

Enigma
11-07-2015, 09:53 AM
<div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeQuote" data-author="Mermut"> <aside> <div class="attribution type">Mermut said: <a href="index.php?goto/post&id=6280274#post-6280274" class="AttributionLink">↑</a> </div> <blockquote><span class="ae_quote_symbol">“</span><span class="ae_quote_content">For better or worse, some of the ethereal weapon effects are not useful for all classes they are 'intended' for.</span><span class="ae_quote_symbol">”</span></blockquote> </aside></div>Ya it would be nice to select what type of ethereal effect you want at least but still even then I would have preferred hunting weapons in ToT that had the ethereal effects on them.

Amaitae
11-07-2015, 10:58 AM
<div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeQuote" data-author="Enigma"> <aside> <div class="attribution type">Enigma said: <a href="index.php?goto/post&id=6280263#post-6280263" class="AttributionLink">↑</a> </div> <blockquote><span class="ae_quote_symbol">“</span><span class="ae_quote_content">So having these ethereal effects on war runes and then it being relic means we can only use one ethereal effect at even given time and not be able to use a actual relic item like the cloak?<br /> <br />Who would want to give up their ethereal weapons for any ToT weapon? Not to mention these new ToT weapons have low rating and you would have to give up a current war rune just so you can get a ethereal effect on your weapon.<br /> <br />I don't know, this all seems off imo.</span><span class="ae_quote_symbol">”</span></blockquote> </aside></div>- Ethereal weapons can all be worn because they are not relics.<br />- There is no way to obtain these weapons any longer.<br />- Everyone who hoped to get similar weapons in the new expansion as well, will be disappointed.<br /> <br />For fairness' sake I suggest to either downgrade all existing ethereal weapons and add the corresponding war rune or introduce new weapons have the same effects on them.

Mermut
11-07-2015, 08:05 PM
<div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeQuote" data-author="Enigma"> <aside> <div class="attribution type">Enigma said: <a href="index.php?goto/post&id=6280263#post-6280263" class="AttributionLink">↑</a> </div> <blockquote><span class="ae_quote_symbol">“</span><span class="ae_quote_content">So having these ethereal effects on war runes and then it being relic means we can only use one ethereal effect at even given time and not be able to use a actual relic item like the cloak?<br /> <br />Who would want to give up their ethereal weapons for any ToT weapon? Not to mention these new ToT weapons have low rating and you would have to give up a current war rune just so you can get a ethereal effect on your weapon.<br /> <br />I don't know, this all seems off imo.</span><span class="ae_quote_symbol">”</span></blockquote> </aside></div>For better or worse, some of the ethereal weapon effects are not useful for all classes they are 'intended' for.

kluxor
11-07-2015, 10:22 PM
For fairness sake don't touch my ethereals that I spent ridiculous amounts of time obtaining. Your idea is laughable and sickening at the same time. It's obvious that you didn't loot an there so of course you have no issue calling for nerfs on them.

Enigma
11-07-2015, 11:09 PM
I suggest they just add the ethereal effects to the ToT weapons its that simple and up the damage rating of these new ToT weapons as well.

Badoo
11-07-2015, 11:18 PM
Obviously ethereals should keep the advantage atleast until the ending raid of ToT.

Amaitae
11-07-2015, 11:42 PM
<div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeQuote" data-author="kluxor"> <aside> <div class="attribution type">kluxor said: <a href="index.php?goto/post&id=6280593#post-6280593" class="AttributionLink">↑</a> </div> <blockquote><span class="ae_quote_symbol">“</span><span class="ae_quote_content">For fairness sake don't touch my ethereals that I spent ridiculous amounts of time obtaining. Your idea is laughable and sickening at the same time.</span><span class="ae_quote_symbol">”</span></blockquote> </aside></div>I see you just see the fairness for yourself.<br /> <br /><div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeQuote" data-author="kluxor"> <aside> <div class="attribution type">kluxor said: <a href="index.php?goto/post&id=6280593#post-6280593" class="AttributionLink">↑</a> </div> <blockquote><span class="ae_quote_symbol">“</span><span class="ae_quote_content">It's obvious that you didn't loot an there so of course you have no issue calling for nerfs on them.</span><span class="ae_quote_symbol">”</span></blockquote> </aside></div>i have all 3 eth wepons. and 2 more on alts.